Black CPU cooler

Cs342

just curious - does anyone know about any CPU coolers where the actual heatsink is colored black? The only one I can think of is the Prolimatech Megahalems black edition and I can't find it so I'll have to get another one (preferably available at NCIX) :)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Which one performs better? :)

I have it, it's amazing. A bit big though lol.

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

I have it, it's amazing. A bit big though lol.

How does it compare to the D14?

I have the Dark Rock pro 2 and it's sexy as sheeet, but it is beefy and while it's performance is excellent, the Dark Knight performs very well for the price/size.

How does it compare to the D14?

Was going to reccomend the same cooler, as i am also getting the Dark Rock Pro 2. Apparently it performs on par with the D14.

The Phanteks PH-TC14PE in black is another option to consider. Only thing is the fans have white frames, so that could be something you might not want.

I have the DRP2 and it's damn awesome. I never understood why Linus never had/tested it.

I'm dutch, so feel free to correct any spelling mistakes I might make.  I try to do the best I can!

Spoiler

CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI PSU: Corsair HX1000 V2 MEM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz  COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb +1tb NVME / Samsung 840EVo 1tb / HGST Ultrastar 10tb