AMD Bundles Star Wars: Battlefront With Radeon R9 Fury Graphics Cards

Mr_Troll

AMD Radeon R9 Fury Buyers Get Star Wars: Battlefront With Latest Promotional Bundle

AMD-Radeon-R9-Fury-Bundle-Star-Wars.jpg

AMD has launched their latest Star Wars: Battlefront bundle for the Radeon R9 Fury graphics card. The Radeon R9 Fury makes use of the Fiji Pro graphics core, features 4 GB of HBM memory architecture and comes at a price of $549 US offering great performance for 4K gaming. The graphics card is the only one of the three Fury series graphics cards which is getting this offer. This means that Radeon R9 Fury X and the Nano will not be getting the new promotion which seems like a weird move as both cards are placed in the enthusiast GPU category but it might have to do with limited codes and the R9 Fury which is a more competitive priced option seems to be the choice selected by AMD to get the new promo offering.

The offer which begins from today will last till January 31st, 2016. There’s ample time for users to buy and update to a Radeon R9 Fury graphics card to avail this offer.

Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins November 17, 2015 and ends on January 31, 2016 or when supply of Key Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period

Dont thing SW Battlefront will be enough to sell fury card even though  the game has potential to be as good as BF4 in the future.

Source: www.amd4u.eu/starwarsbattlefront

Intel Core i7 7800x @ 5.0 Ghz with 1.305 volts (really good chip), Mesh OC @ 3.3 Ghz, Fractal Design Celsius S36, Asrock X299 Killer SLI/ac, 16 GB Adata XPG Z1 OCed to  3600 Mhz , Aorus  RX 580 XTR 8G, Samsung 950 evo, Win 10 Home - loving it :D

Had a Ryzen before ... but  a bad bios flash killed it :(

MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G - i7 6820HK, 980m SLI, Gsync, 1080p, 16 GB RAM, 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Win 10 home

now the ultimate question : can i find a card thats cheaper than thr game

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Where I live her in Netehrlands a FuryX retails at around the price of a top-tier GTX 980 (non TI), while the normal Fury is in-between a GTX 970 and GTX 980, which is a pretty nice deal, especially now with the Star Wars game as a bundle. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Where I live her in Netehrlands a FuryX retails at around the price of a top-tier GTX 980 (non TI), while the normal Fury is in-between a GTX 970 and GTX 980, which is a pretty nice deal, especially now with the Star Wars game as a bundle. 

Holy shit AMD cards are cheap over there

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Holy shit AMD cards are cheap over there

Yeah, you can find FuryX for as cheap as 660 euro, while the absolute cheapest GTX 980TI is 739 euro, quite a difference. Normal Fury cards retail for about 500 euro, which again under the price of the GTX 980 that start at around 550 euro. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Yeah, you can find FuryX for as cheap as 660 euro, while the absolute cheapest GTX 980TI is 739 euro, quite a difference. Normal Fury cards retail for about 500 euro, which again under the price of the GTX 980 that start at around 550 euro. 

Damn.. Do people buy them? The Fury is better than the 980, and for that price there's not much of a reason to spend 100+ euro for 5 more FPS with a 980ti (unless you're at 1440p+, then the difference goes in favor of the Fury X.)

I used to be quite active here.

Damn.. Do people buy them? The Fury is better than the 980, and for that price there's not much of a reason to spend 100+ euro for 5 more FPS with a 980ti (unless you're at 1440p+, then the difference goes in favor of the Fury X.)

They buy them like hot bread. At most retailers they are all sold out (FuryX). I was thinking of picking one up, for myself actually, but I don't have a 120mm rad slot soo...

and what the hell do people that already have purchased Crossfire Fury setups get?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Fury pulls 60fps+ @ 1440p in Battlefront, at least its a brilliant GPU for the job, and not some undercut potato.

not to mention it is a really good card overall... still beats any non-OC 980s... and with the recent unlock of HBM and voltage OC with Fiji chips, it might just turn out to be a beast.

and what the hell do people that already have purchased Crossfire Fury setups get?

What? Not buy one? Or buy a third for Tri-CFX?

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What? Not buy one? Or buy a third for Tri-CFX?

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here.

I'm getting at that they should send a free code to people that can validate their purchase of R9 Fury before the deal was announced...

I'm not buying a third one... don't have space in my tower =(

It's not like the card was released like 2 years ago or like it would cost 150$....

this is a legit enthusiast high-end hardware and if it comes with perks I want those perks NOAWWW!!!

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

I'm getting at that they should send a free code to people that can validate their purchase of R9 Fury before the deal was announced...

It's not like the card was released like 2 years ago or like it would cost 150$....

this is a legit enthusiast high-end hardware and if it comes with perks I want those perks NOAWWW!!!

If you bought it recently talk with the merchant you bought it from, they might be willing to do something. If not, well, tough shit.

If you bought it recently talk with the merchant you bought it from, they might be willing to do something. If not, well, tough shit.

none of our local merchants do promos like this, so I'm salty...

If they bundles in the Ultimate edition ($120... just bought it) then it would almost make more sense to get a Fury than even a 970. That could swing a good number of people. But of course EA wants 100% profit on the DLC content.

Turnip OC'd to 3Hz on air

You expect to get items from new promotions for your cards? :huh:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Not enough they need to bring back the tier game system that had back in the day where you could pick 3 games for high end , 2 for mid & 1 for low end. even with that AMD has lost me as a costumer , i can't give up shadow play for any of they GPU's no matter how cheap & what game it comes with.

You expect to get items from new promotions for your cards? :huh:

nvidia gpus used to be bundled with watch dogs and the day i received my gpu the promo ended and i cant redeem it

nvidia gpus used to be bundled with watch dogs and the day i received my gpu the promo ended and i cant redeem it

Ouch? If a promo ends at a certain date, oh well. You can't honestly expect them to just hand out codes based on new promotions to older customers?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The Fury is better than the 980 although normally a bit more expensive.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Ah I see.

If it was a month or a few weeks, I would agree with you. But honestly, the R9 Fury came out four months ago. If you just bought your card like a week before the Promo, then I would suggest emailing the card manufacturer (Sapphire, Gigabyte, MSI, etc), and maybe they'll toss you a code. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Not enough they need to bring back the tier game system that had back in the day where you could pick 3 games for high end , 2 for mid & 1 for low end. even with that AMD has lost me as a costumer , i can't give up shadow play for any of they GPU's no matter how cheap & what game it comes with.

From my experience AMD's raptor GVR is comparable to Shadowplay.  

1 Timothy 1:15