What community servers would you like to see?

gibbsy81

You get 1RU, sometimes 2RU (rare) then half and full.

The forum could even run off a Xeon with 32gb of ram so I think that a few game servers could so half or full rack is rarely needed.

I want a BF3 server.

yeah make a bf3 server or bf4

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I want a BF3 server.

Ill see for that ill have to get together a management team.

yeah make a bf3 server or bf4

NCIX has 2 servers but there is never anyone on them and I want to play with some LTT community members.

Sago that's the damn company. We had a top of the line server too so any issues are so bad.

What went wrong if you don't mind telling ill try to pass it over to my razor rep.

What went wrong if you don't mind telling ill try to pass it over to my razor rep.

Razor rep?

NCIX has 2 servers but there is never anyone on them and I want to play with some LTT community members.

tell me wen you are on those servers and i will come :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

tell me wen you are on those servers and i will come :P

I might be on later today but I want more then 1 person to play BF3 with.

It's sorted now we have guys who work in servers and web stuff for a livingso yeah.

It was mainly random connection outages for like half hours or longer. Killed our player base.

Well he does use noip for his domains so they don't have his ip so he isn't naked to the Internet.

But all they have to do is resolve the IP for that domain name and then they have his IP

But all they have to do is resolve the IP for that domain name and then they have his IP

yes, he should use cloudflare.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I run my normal home network through virtual routers and such. It's not hard to set up and is extremely effective with a lot of things. Also, I go back to my point before, he hosts LTT servers, there aren't many people on this forum who have any interest in taking down community servers

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I would have my own game servers running, i just need cases for the components and im outta money :P

gotta save up

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

I would have my own game servers running, i just need cases for the components and im outta money :P

gotta save up

Cases? Who needs cases? Oh, ignore the case behind the computer

post-17266-0-28779400-1377172073.jpg

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Cases? Who needs cases? Oh, ignore the case behind the computer

attachicon.gif20130822_2145321.jpg

Because my modem fell off the rack and on to my ram and ruined my gmod server! :wacko:

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

An Aussie dedicated CS GO aim server would be nice. .:neXus's sort of pooped itself :(

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

i would love an OFFICIAL LinusTechTips IRC

button on top of the home page

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i would love an OFFICIAL LinusTechTips IRC

button on top of the home page

We did have one however we no longer support it. 

Because my modem fell off the rack and on to my ram and ruined my gmod server! :wacko:

Funnily enough, that computer was struck by a sever case of being crushed by a monitor, haven't bothered to see whether it still works yet

I am good at computer

Spoiler

yes, he should use cloudflare.

What does cloud flare do, I seen there website. Does it just route web traffic through them? So if I where to host a game server, It will be more safe?

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

Razor rep?

Yeah when you have quite a few issues they give you a dedicated represntive who you can contact if you have any issues.

Ill look into that. I should be picking the server up tonight.

I don't think cloud flare can be used for a game server.

What does cloud flare do, I seen there website. Does it just route web traffic through them? So if I where to host a game server, It will be more safe?

It is ddos protection

It's sorted now we have guys who work in servers and web stuff for a livingso yeah.

It was mainly random connection outages for like half hours or longer. Killed our player base.

That would have been during the migrations from their Philadelphia data centre.