ISIS planning on being destroyed!

Overkilled

Aside from the horrible attempt to bait me into a idiotic argument (like yourself) i like how you compare the death of over 120 people to the creation of donald trump. And worse you claim 

that it ain't that bad compared to trump. 

Ain't going to try and argue with a dimwit like yourself. I hope that posting that wannabe humanitarian bullshit makes you feel better. Oh and feel free to report me, i couldn't care less

I don't understand your motivation for this childish, angry rant

• Israel's attacks on Palestine are disproportionate and mostly war crimes

Aside from the horrible attempt to bait me into a idiotic argument

Ain't going to try and argue with a dimwit like yourself. I hope that posting that wannabe humanitarian bullshit makes you feel better. Oh and feel free to report me, i couldn't care less

I don't understand your motivation for this childish, angry rant

Sigh, LTT is now /pol/

Sigh, LTT is now /pol/

I've gotten used to people crying war crimes so that ain't it. It's the fact that he claims that presidential candidate is worse than a massacre 

:/

Seenit

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I've gotten used to people crying war crimes so that ain't it. It's the fact that he claims that presidential candidate is worse than a massacre 

Probably in the long term

Seriously that guy is a fucking caricature

the best thing i saw today was on imgur under a post of Anonymous declaring war on IS

"not the 72 virgins they were hoping for"

it was pretty funny to be honest, and if anonymous is a genuine thing, they'll likely see this, so good hunting.

I've heard that anonymous' strategy is to completely cut off their social media interactions to limit their reach, which could be genuinely useful.. also raises a question as to where the USA will stand, because on the one hand they don't like hackers, but on the other it's the whole "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing

that was a lot funnier than this thread's purpose. :lol:

That's just Mug being Mug. Just ignore him.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why would isis be planning destroying themselfves , what a stupid group

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guys I think you missed something:

12274707_10153039131522396_8770364978086

She was talking about this

ISIS-Chocolate.jpg

but yall just have to jump into conclusions

:/

Is that a fat joke! ;)

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

aHQZLPB.png

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who laughed at this...

ISIS-Chocolate.jpg

Okay...as mean as that was, it was hilarious. I feel bad, because she's probably a really sweet grandmother. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |