Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Never thought anything smaller than micro ATX was possible... This box is awesome!

Hey LTT,

Thanks for another great video, and giveaway. To your friends at Zotac, a massive thank you to supporting a great channel and of course for offering the ZBOX in this giveaway.

I'd love to try out the ZBOX purely to see how far I could push the machine before I need to begin adding more to it in terms of cooling or hardware. I always love seeing new compact designs, so given the review LTT did of this one, it seems like a neat little machine and I'd love to check it out.

Thanks,

Caeden.

I would totally make some sort of steam machine or just living room pc out of it. 

Main PC: CPU: i5-4440 @ 3,1 GHz, GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760, SSD: Kingston Now V300 240 GB, RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR3 @1600Mhz, Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei RAW - running Win 10

Steam - Twitter - Website | MobileOnePlus One 64 GB

I love small pc's....I don't like how big my desktop is

I always wanted a laptop but couldn't afford a nice one with good gaming power in it, this would be a great chance to get a PC that is a whole lot more mobile then my 5 year old PC that has rust O.o (damn sun!)

I just like to get this awesome mini PC so that I can gift this to my little brother who will be attending college soon :)

I want it becasue  of its small formfactor, I'm moving quite alot because of my job and this is gonna be very helpful!

i like it because it doesn't consume much space, it will really fit into my small room. and dont forget the power that kid is holding :D

<------ pls give it to this poor guy. thanks

I love this pc because it's small form factor btw I don't really have much space for a desktop pc and it would be great to have a new pc for school.

It would be great as media center in my living room.

I want it because it is sooooo small compared to a traditional desktop!

being still powerful, but compact.  I would use this in the work shop to run the cnc and as well as an easy computer to store diagnostic manuals. just have to have a little screen on a swivel arm.

also since its small it wont need huge fans sucking in dust so it will be easier to look after :)

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I want it, I want it, I want iiiiit!

I have been looking for a Zotac for a while because I like the size.

However i can't seem to get one in South Africa.

This would help quite a bit

I like it because it"s so compact yet powerful...Anyways hoping to win. Best of luck everyone.

The ZOTAC is perfect for what I want to do. The ZOTAC is small, has good looks, and the specs are impressive too. I do a lot of gaming with my friends, meaning I need to carry around either my Mid-tower rig everywhere(quite a big hassle), or I need to buy a gaming laptop, which wouldn't actually be that worth. That's the reason I would very much like to have the ZOTAC. Great portability with a gtx960 would let me be everywhere I need to be with something that can game quite decently at 1080p. Also, it would let me do some of the youtube content editing I do at other places, rather than just on my PC. Would serve well as an addition to my living room TV too when I'm home.

Nevertheless, great work that you guys are doing. Your videos help me quite a lot with the technical know-how. Keep it up!

Slick lines and low profile makes this a great little box that you'll want to show off.

I can't and won't even complain that it's a GTX960 because the most "powerful" GPU we have in this house is a Geforce 610M  :( The compact size would mean it would fit on my small table and that I could also travel with it. Would be amazeballs!

Architecture student. Mediocre gamer. Amateur photographer.

It would be nice to have this badboy <3, my current pc is dual core celeren with integrated graphics :D

And its tiny so it will fit behind my monitor 

I want some small pc that can do mediacenter stuff with some games ocassionaly.

The Zbox looks like a pretty new and innovative way to game, edit, or otherwise. It's size is (from what I've seen) unbeatable.

i would love to have such a tiny pc, funny how that tiny thing has a better graphics card inside then my own atx tower -.-

anyway im a big fan of small itx builds ect, had the honor to build one myself (it was a pain in the ass though) for a friend of mine. and this box is even smaller! :o thats so cool and innovative i think.