Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Because its compact and can fit on my extremely crowded desk.

I play on average laptop (840m) connected to 40" TV, so this Zotac PC would be a huge improvement in performance for me, even though it is just gtx960.

I believe this beautiful machine will look great beside my 14' CRT Monitor and highly-amusing-rock collection. Seriously though, I do a lot of on-the-go work at different locations, and having the a PC fit in my kitbag would be great, especially since most times the places I go to have great monitors, but their actual computers don't feel right to me. I want my perfectly-configured PC Settings and applications! 

I would probably use it as a really nice media center PC for the living room. Amazing they crammed so much into it.

It's nice, small and compact, so I don't have to worry about space issues in my small room.

I would love to get this simply because i don't have the money for a huge mid-tower PC nor do my parents and i love its tight and snugness because its so small im surprised and amazing at Zotac because they are able to make little looking things BIGGER than they look. ~ Ryan Smalley,

Thank you LinusTechTips/LinusMediaGroup

This little small computer beats my computer in performance. And thanks for the giveaway!

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

I want it because it would fit in the space between my two monitors on my desk.

It would also be nice to have a lighter PC to go to LAN parties. Right now I have an extremely heavy case (at least 10kg) with a lose side panel that vibrates and makes noises.

Going to LAN parties always was a nightmare with such a heavy PC.

The small form factor is good, practical to use for a home theater system or something like that.

I would love to have one of these for a low power rig for my daughter. It would let her do schoolwork and netflix and whatnot perfectly fine and even some basic gaming.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

Anticure83

I'd love it as my desk has a nice shelf it could be mounted on underneath

It can stay behind my monitor and dont take desk or floor space! and still deliver great performance! 

would like a better cpu though, but still really nice!

-when does it launch in Denmark? got a couple of friends who does not want a monster pc case standing around... 

A ZBOX is clearly a million times better than an XBOX. 10/10 would love to have.

Would love the Zotac Zbox as i dont think its possible to build a proper gaming pc of this size after market (at least not without extreme tinkering and DIY)

Gotta get that volume to performance ratio - throw a nice SSD in here and some good ram and it's already better than most of the computers my friends game on. Plus you could totally use this as a portable rig, and take it to hotels/travelling and stuff.

That will be the best replacement over my huge steambox desktop case that sit next to my tv.

Thanks Zotac / Linus for this giveway, good lock everyone

The thing make me interested to the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is that compactness because it is surprisingly compact than my big old Asus laptop. It also has a very decent specs unlike my big old laptop with intel core i3 2330m, Nvidia Geforce GT 520m graphics with 1gb DDR3 vram, a 2gb 1333 MHz DDR3 SO-DIMM memory stick and a 700gb hard disk. If I win this, It would be a great gaming and work pc for me. Thanks.

This small form factor looks amazing as a person who loves going to friends to LAN having a tower can make this experience less enjoyable but the Zotec looks incredible for this.

I want it just because... it is makes my e-peen feel bigger compared to it

This Magnus would be perfect for my little gaming box for my desk. I recently switch to Macbook Pro because of my work, but I still need some Windows machine for things that I can't do with OSX ... and of course, for Gaming too. I'm not that hardcore gamer that need to do Ultra on every games, so 960 would be find. Plus, that small form factor could slide in under my monitor just fine. It would be really cool if I win so ...  ;)

By the way, Linus, hope you get your voice back soon!

When comparing the zbox to a traditional desktop, i feel that the zotac zbox will be what we will have as pcs in the future. They will become smaller and smaller, we've seen matx from atx, mitx from matx, this is the future of the computer...