Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Turnip. Also my 7870 is on it's way to the grave, would be fantastic if I won.

I think it's pretty cool to have this, since I need a mobile PC with me if I'm going somewhere

I want to see how much power i can pump out of this tiny box. I'm probably going to put the parts and OS in and give it to  my brother since he desperately needs a new computer.

I'm converting my cellar into a theater/gaming room. Having this would save me from lugging the desktop up and down the stairs. Also it'll look much sleeker. Thanks for the cool video :)

It is a pc, that can work as a desktop one, but is more mobile than a laptop... What's not to like???

I want it because I want to see how much power something that small can really have and because the only pc I have is a laptop

Hi, first post ever, I'm interested in this machine because i was such a curious want to see how all the gaming components can pack into such a tiny small machine. 

While it is amazing that it has taken this long for desktop computers to go "tiny", Zotac has apparently done a fine job of balancing small vs. powerful enough to make sense.

Honestly, the uses for a smaller profile desktop box are endless. 

Everyone should get one...shouldn't they?

My friend would love this so that he can play with me !

Broke college student looking for a new computer, and its a nice size to fit in my dorm

I love the ability to take it with you and use it in the place of a bigger but slower build with ease. It's an awesome compact pc

This tiny box would be perfect for a low powered steam machine. Being small means that there isn's a huge, ugly box next to the TV area. nice that it has 2 places for 2.5" drives.

I am really interested in this rig, because to be frank, it is so freaking cool. It's compact, gorgeous,and powerful. On top of that, I would not be able to afford this other wise, and have always wanted a high end gaming pc. I actually have some ram from my old fathers old work computer I can salvage. All I would need is to go and buy the os. In short, I want this to have fun with my friends and family. Thanks for taking the time to read this,and have a great day

Definitely the obvious reason of having it as a mini TV gaming box, so small you could mount it on the back of most TVs.

System - Case: NZXT Phantom Original Newegg Edition

CPU: Intel 3770K @ 4.2Ghz - CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight - Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula - RAM: G.Skill Sniper Series 16Gb @ 1866Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4Gb - PSU: Seasonic X750 - SSD: Intel 520 256Gb - HDD: Other Random Mechanical Drives

I love to have this. Because each time I can go to my friends house, I could wip out the ZBOX Magnus en970 and play games that can hold 40 fps. Instead of pulling out a terrible laptop because I spent all my money on my pc and I can't my move my pc everywhere. Thanks for the giveaway.

This guy running VMware ESXi,  with its dual NIC's(LAN/WAN) and low power i can run a  gaming VM while running a gaming server and maybe a mini PfSense instance to make this little box a network in a box, bring it over to a mates place and hook there PC's up to this on a smart switch with VLAN support and it meets all my needs to game, run test environments/media server and have a lan centre traveling around with me. Replace them all: Console, Gaming PC, Router and Media Center all in one box... or should i say beast ;)

I would like the zbox over a desktop because of the size. Im not a fan of non-interchangeable parts but since this has an excelent spec to begin with i am not as concerned with limitations of upgrading in the future.

This mini PC would be great for lan parties due to its size and portability and would come in handy.

I love it because it's tiny and portable. Since I'm not a heavy gammer, it will allow me to work and browse the web quite easily and from time to time play games like diablo 3, dota 2 or others with decent graphics thanks to its NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card.

I would like one of theese to mount it on the back of the TV for a super-stealth gaming machine :P