Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Why would I win? I stand no chance. JK

I'm gonna win, yeah, win nothing!

this would pc would great for me as a student! it is small, make it easy to travel

I'd love something like this for my parents, I set up a PS3 for them to watch Netflix and YouTube and stuff, and with play TV they can record shows they might otherwise miss, a tiny little PC like this would be an ideal upgrade for them now that support for the PS3 is winding down.

The MAGNUS looks like a pretty decent little gaming machine! Bolt it on the back of a monitor or a TV and you got yourself a console replacement. Also I like the small size it has considering the horsepower it packs!

i am just a fan of compact builds so if you give me one i would be really glad because thats gonna be my first compact pc.really looking forward to get it :)

Thanking both of you linus as well as zotac for arranging this giveaway

I currently have a pretty bad desktop compared to the giveaway. So thanks for having such giveaways!!!!!

I wouldn't mind this for my living room or bedroom. Can't just use a desktop. It will just look goofy.

Looks like a neat little thing, and it's still better than my console! I'd like that next to my TV :P

This small pc is even much better than what I have right now...

#sadlife 

My pc has still 2007 hardware so I would like something a little bit up to date!

I want that ZBOX.... Thats all.  :rolleyes: 

I'd really enjoy enjoy owning something like this as it's much smaller than a desktop (perfect for me as I have limited space in my room!), and would perform better than my current prebuilt PC, which is absolutely horrible. And it looks really cool.

Would be glad to win this cool machine because it would fit perfectly in my setup and allow me to finally run my games at 1080p without always having to cramp all the graphics settings down to minimum. Also I wouldn't have to put a bulky piece of tech under my desk making it look messy.

Gaming, portability, and family desktop. Haven't had a desktop in the house for almost 5 years now, rest of the family is complaining as all they have are phones yet they never really used the old desktop anyways. But, I could use the 4 hdmis for the 3 tvs in the house and the monitor I use for secondary with my laptop, so it could be used from anywhere in the house as long as only one person is using it at a time. It'd be great for Netflix, since all the 'smart' tvs in the house are from 2011 and the Netflix app on them is long due for an update. Family could do whatever on it, and I could use it for light gaming (laptop has a gt 750m) and basic stuff. 
Basically, it'd get my family to stop complaining and I could play some newer games until I have the money for an actual gaming rig. Also it actually fits in anywhere around the main tv, as there's basically no cabinet space under the tv. 

It's small enough to fit inside an xbos one case, so I'll chuck it in there and confuse everyone by playing games in 1080p

Thank you for the chance to win. And my personal use for this would be to make and render videos for my youtube chanel on this machine, because of my currentnpc not being powerful enough, for having an 1core sempron140 from amd in it. If i would get this, that would be great for my future travels, and the missing parts i could get from an friend or scrap from my current desctop pc. Good luck to all other contestants

If i could get my hands on this one I might turn my current Desktop Pc into some kind of server :)

The small size of the zbox would make it perfect for my TV, which currently my ps3 serves the purpose. The zbox would be a better fit. It also would have more function such as Media streaming and game capturing. Game capturing with my current set up requires a 20 foot usb cable running through the house.

i want it because the only thing i have to game on at the moment is an old hp laptop and that dosnt work good at all. so i basicly want some thing to game on and because its so tiny i can bring it whit me like everywhere!!! :D

I like it because it's compact. nice for my shower. yes i want pc in my shower. why you ask, because i can :P 

I like it because it's small and powerfull, perfect for using as a HTPC in my living room :-)