Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need to win, because in my country to be another 10 months before it can become available to bay ZBOX  :(

--RGH/JTAG/Reballing/Downgrade PS3/Nitendo--

I'm interested in a ZBOX because it's the best way to game on a TV in the living room. So streaming latency from your main rig because of router signal not being strong enough in the other room or problems with performance from other types of small PCs like steamOS boxes. Good luck to all!

this is heaps interesting and i want it because i can use it on my tv with a controller and just play casual games and it also allows me to take a rig around to friends houses easily without me having to wary about breaking all my custom water cooling every time i move my pc :D also it looks cool :P

I actually intended on building a small PC for my living room to plug into my TV and use it as a "Home Entertainment System". So the Magnus would do the job quite well!

Rev. Benjamin Rifatbegović

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

Its a really powerful little machine that could outmatch my current desktop system, but its so small that i could easily take it with me when i travel. Meaning it would be a perfect little machine for me

Its small...Its sleek, But more importantly its awesome!!!!!!.

What else do you need in a gaming pc??

Hey LMG!

I'm currently running a N2820 NUC and looking to upgrade to something more powerful for gaming on my TV.

This Zotac ZBOX sounds PERFECT for my needs!!

Crossing fingers...

Yaniv

Hey I would like to win the PC so I can give to my little brother to get started with pc games. A small PC would be great for him because he only has a small desk and it's the perfect size for the desk. Thanks

I dont have a pc, only a laptop and would love to be able to actually play games with my friends and a zotac zbox is amazingly small for its power!! :D

Please Linus <333

I have recently became a father, and i don't have the time anymore, to sit in front of my pc (i got twins, lol) and would love to have a pc power setup for my living room, to do some ocasional gaming plus other tasks, i hope i win, i am cheering for myself here, thanks Zotac, thanks Linus :D