Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm curious how much it can improve my gaming experience compared to an old MacBook Pro. Seems like it's pretty powerful for its size.

Nice giveaway again!

this is heaps interesting and i want it because i can use it on my tv with a controller and just play casual games and it also allows me to take a rig around to friends houses easily without me having to wary about breaking all my custom water cooling every time i move my pc :D also it looks cool :P

I actually intended on building a small PC for my living room to plug into my TV and use it as a "Home Entertainment System". So the Magnus would do the job quite well!

Rev. Benjamin Rifatbegović

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

Its a really powerful little machine that could outmatch my current desktop system, but its so small that i could easily take it with me when i travel. Meaning it would be a perfect little machine for me

Its small...Its sleek, But more importantly its awesome!!!!!!.

What else do you need in a gaming pc??

Hey LMG!

I'm currently running a N2820 NUC and looking to upgrade to something more powerful for gaming on my TV.

This Zotac ZBOX sounds PERFECT for my needs!!

Crossing fingers...

Yaniv

Desk space being taken up by Mountain Dew and Doritos. And I'm tired of hd4000 graphics.

I think it is a interesting machine and i would like one so that my gf and i can play pc games together on seperate machines.

Hey I would like to win the PC so I can give to my little brother to get started with pc games. A small PC would be great for him because he only has a small desk and it's the perfect size for the desk. Thanks

I dont have a pc, only a laptop and would love to be able to actually play games with my friends and a zotac zbox is amazingly small for its power!! :D

Please Linus <333

I have recently became a father, and i don't have the time anymore, to sit in front of my pc (i got twins, lol) and would love to have a pc power setup for my living room, to do some ocasional gaming plus other tasks, i hope i win, i am cheering for myself here, thanks Zotac, thanks Linus :D

Hi I'm jonty from au and I need a new pc and I'm thinking about build a pc but I've not got too much cheter

I love the idea of being able to have a relatively powerful and portable desktop-level PC (assuming you have access to a screen and power)

This thing has more power than my desktop... which isnt saying much for a 5 year old budget rig.

i think i should win cause im poor... im dont have a job, i go to school, i live with my mom. and im am 20 in january .... 

Hey-o. Gotta let you know that I've barely been watching these Tech Tips for a little over a year now but they have definitely helped me out a lot. Made my first PC in a full tower case and love having it be the center of attention in my room. Unfortunately, my family is prone to moving from one home to the next. You can imagine the strain someone would endure from caring their full tower constantly. The ZBox appeals to me because not only do I not have to worry about tiring myself out from caring a behemoth around, I can even take it to places with ease. I've always wanted to organize a LAN party but knew my current build wouldn't allow it. This ZBox of awesome can change that. Hope you guys consider me for this prize.

P.S. Very much enjoying "Scrapyard Wars".

if il will win I will replace my old leptop ibm t60 whit this so great

Having just moved into a new place, I find my self in need of something to drive a projector picked up second hand. The wall is prepped and clear, the projector runs, all I need now is something that can run it. Preferably some thing sleek, clean and small. The Zotac ZBOX Magnus would be perfect.
Thanks for the chance to win.