Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

First it's a gorgeous box with lots of power second gaming on a laptop is not the best thing that's why i want it.

Well fist of all it's a cool price of tech so who wouldn't want it? But also when your using an old dell Inspiron 1545 as your main system an updrade like this even with the extra cost of a few components would be well worth the cost for the upgrade

I want it to hook up to a tv as a media hub / gaming centre for my girlfriend so that it will free up my computer :P

Because it is so power full! He can win my desktop pc..and I will can play on the tv with girlfriend

My brothers name is Sebastian. If i installed Linux on his computer, i would have my very own Linux Sebastian at home!

I'm currently running a setup where my computer is in another room than my gear, so moving the desktop around, and going to lan parties is a real hazzle, and id love to have a dedicated lan machine to bring to my friends house

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT A ZOTAC MAGNUS EN970?! IT'S A FRIGGIN' ZOTAC MAGNUS EN970!!

Well, jokes and Linus impressions aside, Its a pretty cool mini PC, and a small form factor is much desirable for portability and home theater use.

Hi! I am an avid watcher of Linus Tech Tips! But, it has only been a little while since I've started being interested in technology. Now, I'm trying to start programming and learn new things about computers! Unfortunately, all I have is this very cheap laptop that my dad got for me. I've saved up a bit now but it isn't enough to get a decent enough system like this one. Yes, I know the desktop grade GPU is quite overkill for what I'm thinking of, but this would seriously help me out a lot. I hope you choose me!

Wow this mini pc is so small i can fit it in my pocket! (just kidding... :P )

Anyway, as a student who stays in a dorm this is a perfect machine that will save so much space for me to put my other stuffs. And most importantly, it will be so much easier to keep this pc when the time to move out from the dorm comes (which is every semester since the university insists that the rooms need to be cleared every semester except if you are willing to pay just to keep your belongings inside the room grrrr :angry:)

I want to use one for a small server for gaming with my friends, and do some rendering for recorded gaming. Should be nice and quiet!

I've just registered just to try to win this.
I want this because I live in a dorm, with only a single desk (40x120cm), and I still have to pay for the electricity. I have a low-end notebook, which is good on electricity bill, but the gaming performance isn't that great. Building a high-spec PC is out of question since it will take up a lot of space, it will make my electricity bill go nuts, and I'm cheap. I've already thinking about building a small-form factor PC, until I saw this which seems to be a win-win solution for both performance and electricity.

I could use this computer for my kids. They need a computer.  ;)

I'm trying to make a minimalistic work desk, and I think this would complete it :)

I live in a tiny apartment, and this would be a great pc as it would leave room on my desk.

I need to win, because in my country to be another 10 months before it can become available to bay ZBOX  :(

--RGH/JTAG/Reballing/Downgrade PS3/Nitendo--

I'm interested in a ZBOX because it's the best way to game on a TV in the living room. So streaming latency from your main rig because of router signal not being strong enough in the other room or problems with performance from other types of small PCs like steamOS boxes. Good luck to all!

My nintendo wii is lonely and needs a companion in the TV rack :))

I would like to have because then i could game in the living room without a huge pc next to the tv

I want it! I want it!!!!!

Imma noobz, using Linux, my hands on pulse, waiting for curves, 'cos commit isn't proof, but being kind is a move.  :P