Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love it, because I want a portable machine to my tours :)

I am in the market for a new PC so what makes the Zotac so impressive is how much power you can pack into a tiny form factor, it's amazing. And I'm sure in the near future we will have the equivalent of 980's in this tiny monster.

I like it because it's small and still packs a punch. Also because I can take it anywhere or use it next with the TV without much of a hassle

The Zbox address one of the disadvantage PCs tend to have compared to consoles: the size, and it manage without compromising to use laptop-grade graphic card.

Hey Linus and Zotac, I think I'm intitled for the MAGNUS for the following reasons:

1. I'm a student living with my parents in a small house, and my room specifically is very small. Not much room for anything big, including a full-atx, desktop PC.

2. I currently use a few years old PC that struggles with 1080p YouTube videos, not to mention modren-day video games, so an upgrade in general would be great. Can't really upgrade myself because I can not afford it.

Doesn't matter who wins, thank you and Zotac for giving us the opportunity to win such a cool system! :)

Much appreciated,

Arye.

I would use it as media pc in my living room. Netflix, Steam and Youtube... It doesn't need a TV-Card or optical drive for me, because I have all my movies on my NAS and don't watch TV :P

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

Because its a sweet build, and I got a autistic child who love his computer but when he goes to friends houses he cant bring his own, where he knows the setup and the interface, it is a bigger hurdel than you think... BTW he is FPS gamer so a laptop dosent cut it ;-)

First of all I want this Zotac ZBOX to win, because I have never won anything like this in my life. Secondly, my laptop is getting old and I would like to upgrade... Thirdly, It is tiny and shining looking small PC.

Looks like an awesome console-like media PC for my TV!

It would make a great replacement for an old (big) PC we have under our TV :)

Because I want a permanent HTPC over my TV, so I can freely enjoy movies and emulation (and not-so) light games on the run without hijacking my main PC.

thanks for the opportunity this would be great to use downstairs with my tv.

thanks linus!!!

A small compact PC with pretty decent specs will definitely be awesome in making any setup very clean yet, powerful. 

Jeeeeej another give away, was it just me or did everybody get an security allert when logging in.. had to use my facebook account for now

Lan box with Steam OS for my brother so I can kick his ass in everithing, and he wont b*** and moan how hes got a piece of shit for PC.

I want this small computer as I currently have a Windows do computer from 2001 and it has no upgrades or graphics cards at all

Been wanting one of the zotac minipc's for a while, c'mon let's be a little lucky for once! My laptop is dying!

It's a Compact nice looking PC. And it's also a Giveaway. Who wouldn't want it?