Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I love the zbox Magnus because it's small and powerful. It beets my 150 dollar laptop and it give so many option for computing.

Thanks for this nice giveaway!

This is so compact and handy!

This is beast compare to my desktop I'm using now. Good for free spacing and noiseless. For the specification I think this is very durable.

If i win, this is the best gift I will get in my college graduation.

my house is small....and zotac zbox magnus seems to be a small pc with beast spec...i dont have a laptop..so travelling with magnus would be a lot easier than laptop:)

I like The ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 beacuse it is 2x the horse power and 12x smaller than my Desktop.

I'm planning on giving it to a friend if I win. Sience I have a great PC myself, but he has a really old laptop which makes it hard for him to game with us. :)

It's cool because I could just use it as a console and not have to worry about buying a Steam Link for my desktop pc or junk like that.

That is an incredible mini PC! Would make such an awesome portable gaming console

Small form factor PCs and PCs in odd cases always interest me to see what power can be packed inside. And honestly this PC could act as my portable one since mine is in a Corsair Air 550. Monolith of a case. And easy to emulate a console like a experience for games that are couch worthy!

would be awesome for a small gaming pc, i kinda need it right now too.

What I find so interesting about these unique form factor machines is their versatility they can be home theater PC's because their quiet you can mount them on the back of a monitor and make an AIO computer their portable, light weight yet powerful and really demonstrate how SONY seems to be the only company making portable machines with power supplies inside the main body eliminating the need for bulky power bricks. X^p sorry had to do that couldn't pass the opportunity

To be completely honest, I just really dont have the money to purchase one, plus my amazing HD 5470 in my like 5 year old laptop just died so I cant really game on it anymore  :(

GL to everyone else  ^_^

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, GIVE IT TO ME I DONT EVEN HAVE A PC OR LAPTOP SO THIS WOULD BE AN AWSEOME START. PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

LINUS PLS!!!!!!!

I mainly interested in it because my mom is in dire need of a computer and I want to give it to her as a gift since she has been going without one for years now. And also I want a machine I could put linux on to play around with. :P

It takes up smaller space compared to traditional towers and I reaally want it. Please pick me  :D

It would be awesome if I got this zotac. First because it is compact, second because it is my first post in this forum. LOL

A great small box that packs a nice punch. Would be great to have in my pig stye of a place.

Why prefer a big badass awkward gaming PC while you can have one that is smaller that fits everywhere but without losing nothing when talking about performance? The ZBOX is the answer...It is perfect for people like me who have little spaces and would like to keep playing even with a family or the living room sit on your sofa... But still remains a good product for gamers who want a ready product that allows them to have desktop-class Computer in a compact size... So it's a good choice anyway and I would like to have it because i need exactly a pc like that.

Why I need a zotac:

1. I don't have a spare room for a full size PC. 

2. All laptops are in constant danger from my son :)

3. My old laptop can't run Fallout 4 :(

Zotac Your are My only hope of playing Fallout 4. No one should live without Fallout 4....

I'd love the zotac because it'd be great for lan parties!

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

I want this so I can show some people I know a PC can be smaller and more powerful than their 'almighty' console.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Of course the size, the portability, and the accessibility. It comes at a premium but since we mortals don't have access to your proprietary shrink ray technology it's only natural. ^_^