Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would be great for university, kind of feeling stupid when I move my full tower around every term...

I would love to win as i have a pc with old gtx260 and a laptop which fell and got splited in to two

That would be a nice PC for my brother. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

I think its more usefull to use as an htpc with some light gaming instead of buying really expensive smart TV's that after a year get laggy and slow

Because my wife now has an iMac on the desk, my 3 year old gaming laptop is used daily for work, I can't afford to build my dream gaming beast and the idea of such a tiny Zotac pc powerful enough to game on is awesome.

Would be cool to use it as a portable pc/console to hook up anywhere. Would be great for In-Home streaming as well. Hook it up to a projector anywhere and play some Fallout. :D

it's very beastly for a small package. i also need a replacement for my dying laptop. i was thinking of trying something new.

i am interested because then i can ditch my gigabyte brix gaming AMD that can barely game and runs hot whatever you do.
Zotac machine would be the perfect replacement :D

I NEED ONE!  :o  :o

RELOAD BEFOR QUOTING. I EDIT MY POST ALOT!

MARK MY POST AS THE ANSWER IF I HELPED.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | GPU: RTX 2070 Super | Mobo: MSI X470 Gaming Pro | RAM: Corsair vengeance 32GB 8x2 3200mhz CL16 | SSD: Samsung QVO 870 1TB | PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold 750 W 80+ Gold | Cooler: Thermaltake Contac Silent

12 | OS: Windows 11 Pro | Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rGR6gb
Displays: ViewSonic XG2401 23.6" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz 

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming i5-1130 RTX3050 16GB | OS: Windows 11 Pro

Im looking for a smaller, more compact rig to use as a small workstation/media streamer

My setup is way too bulky with a huge tower. I think with this revolutinary product my desk would look stunning without compromising performance. Great product!!!

The ZBOX is small, portable and powerful enough to use as a mid-power PC but also with the ability to easily move and connect to a TV and use a multimedia platform.

Entering for a chance! Also, keep up the good work guys you entertain my life! 

Probably the 960 Zotac crammed in there. This will be perfect to stream my steam games from my PC.

Now that is one cool little computer it would be perfect on my desk

Hello my name is George , i'm hardware enthusiast and i would like to win this tiny machine becou it's powerfull hadny dandy piece of hardware that i coul'd use with my friends on Lan-Party's and it meaks me stop to move my heavy 25kilo Fulltower pc ! I love you video's linus <3 . Hi, from czech republic . #ASUSHYPE

i would love to have the zodiac mainly because of its elegant design and that i can fit oh so elegantly in a original Xbox case that would be a dream! and that oh so small box can put all those console lovers to shame, small may as well be better!