Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love one of these to replace my aging Mac Mini as a media center/steambox ! :D

Thanks for this opportunity Linus and Zotac! Cheers.

Hey there, hopefully I've entered just in time. And this is great because my birthday is this saterday. Let's hope I win. Thank you and goodbye.

I think it would be awesome to clean up a desk with such a small machine! Also its much easier to bring your gaming rig to friends to play instead of bring your giant big Tower! Price to Performance is great the overall power efficiency is a MUCH bigger point today.

The Zbox is a perfect compact gaming PC that will be able to emulate PS2/Gamecube in my living room without any problems!

A tiny computer like this would be wonderful to be used at a college or used in a home entertainment system!

i have no windows in my room and it's so small.. a small rig would do very good here

Would be very useful as a media center pc, a regular tower wold'nt fit   ;)

Never owned a PC ever, but i've always been fasinated whats it like to have one here. I've been dreaming about it ever since i got interested in building a PC but never had the funds or money for building one. So i'd be super happy and blessed if i won this :)

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be great because its compact and efficient for any use.  ;)

such specs in a tiny box... whats not to want? it'll seat peacefully next to the tv

It's tiny and powerful, like something else. It's also better then my Rig so ill happily take an upgrade.

I'd love this, it looks like a great pc and is so small it can fit literally everywhere.

Zotac's Magnus EN970, with a small kind of factor this is kinda cool since now a days all I see is a large build (full tower) I rarely even see compact build to be honest. Anyways, I want to win this for a simple reason I like small builds with powerful components.

I think that a mini computing box such as this would be very useful because I have limited desk space, and in need of a new gaming pc with some decent GPU power

I look forward to usng my fridge to cool it.

It's also tiny but powerful....like something else i already have.

I'll let you think about that.

I'd like this as I lost my old rig ( massive tower ) and I'm now stuck with a Phenom x3 and a Nvidia GeForce SE 6150 with 3 GB of RAM. :/

<3 

Zotak would be sweet since I don't have a ton of room in my apartment!

I really want to replace my old PC.The reason I want this badboy of a mini-pc is that I want to game on it.Also I like how this mini-pc is like 3 times more powerful than my big old PC.I like the compact hardware also. ;)

I would love to use this as a media center and steam in-home streaming.

I have very little desk with all my stuff, and a PC with a much smaller footprint is intriguing.

I'm interested in this because of how insanely compact it is for the form factor and how powerful it is, especially compared to my rig.

Well this is a good compact PC in a such specs so I do not need one but my friend does and I hope to play with him some good games.

If I do win I will give it to him and he will replace his s****y laptop with this Awesome Steam machine :)

Because its so tiny! great for lan parties!

It's compact and powerful. What's not to like.