Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I hope this isn't too late for the giveaway, my computer is starting to become outdated and is already clunky. This would be a great update from my GT 630 or GTS 450 rig.

I whould love this.. my desktop pc (or floor pc) as a cosmos 2 case.. which is so heavy and annoying, when going to LANs or just gaming at a friends house..

These would be great for a "wireless" or hidden wire system just mounted on the back of a monitor. This would be great for any pc enthusiast.

I would love to get the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because I am a gamer/video maker I just really got into it and am trying to build a setup now. This would be great for me because I need a pc that can handle some light demanding games. I also love this because its small and I could travel with it easily. (PS: Linus your awesome I want to be like you when I'm older)

Awesome design and great power! What do you want more?  :D

It's a 960 in a fraction of the space my current rig occupies, which is only sporting a 660.

Portable gaming is always interesting.

My 6 year old laptop is looking a little long in the tooth as well... halp!

I think i like the how customizable it is and looks amazing IMHO.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Thank you for the giveaway! <3 Linus tech tips!

I have been dying to try out zotac small compact build in my living room because people are telling me ''Dude you are missing out its really the best experience'' so im really interested in this compact gaming desktop

This would be a nice small pc to take with me on my vacation trip to see my girlfriend so we can play games while we are together on vacation. also just awesome to have a small rig to take to LAN party's :P

I'll be on board to try this baby out since I own zotac products that are really good and saving space me being on a 3x4 room is usefull

Zbox is pretty sweet. I'd put it in the upstairs living room for the wife. She could make use of it and not have to come use my computer downstairs.

CPU: Intel 875k @ 4Ghz, Motherboard: Asus P7P55DE Pro, RAM:8gb Corsair Dominator, GPU: ASUS GTX 660ti SLI, Case: Corsair 600T (Graphite), Storage:120gb OCZ Vertex 4/1 TB WD Black, PSU: 850W Corsair 80+ Gold, Displays: 2x ASUS 23in 1080p 120hz Cooling: Corsair H100i, Mouse/Keyboard: Razer Death Adder & Razer Black Widow, Speakers: Corsair SP2500

I would like this so I can have a small PC that actually fits behind/beside my TV. I just have a salvaged desktop on the floor beside the TV stand right now. Something that can handle game streaming without choking would be great.

A tiny computer like this would be wonderful to be used at a college or used in a home entertainment system!

This is a sick piece of tech and would definably be an huge upgrade for me spec-wise. Would be an honor.

Thanks.

A tiny computer like this would be wonderful to be used at a college or used in a home entertainment system!

I could use it as a streaming pc or a steam machine so i can play games on the BIG screen!

The reason I'd like a rig such as this one is because with limited desk size, I can barely fit my computer and monitors, this would eliminate that problem and make everything less cramped, love the vids, keep it up!