Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's interesting because it's smaller than my clock and faster still haha~

I would love one of these to prove once and for all it is not the size it is how you use it!!

I would love this o currently don't have a pc so this would really help

I would love this o currently don't have a pc so this would really help

I think it's the ultimate console-like experience with all the "pc-masterrace" glory. It's compact, yet powerful.

I would love to win this as I can have the perfect living-room-gaming experience without having to compromise with relatively underpowered consoles.

It would be very nice to put a pc under my TV so that I can game/browse the web/watch movies on the big screen.

Thanks

Would be great to have a PC that can play games. 

It will be so much smaller and nicer than my current PC. I would be able to easily take it to LANs.

It would use so much less power too!

I really like its form factor

CPU: i5-4690 | CoolerCRYORIG H7 |GPU: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280X OC RAM: G.skill RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9Motherboard: ASUS B85M-E | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB |HDD: Western Digital Caviar BLUE 1TBCase: Cooler Master K281PSU: SeaSonic ECO 600W | Monitor: Samsung S24D390HL 24 Inch PLS

I have a Phantom 530, which is HUGE compared to the ZBOX. it would be way convenient to bring a zbox with me to a LAN party.

Definitely the small form factor and its gtx 960/970m that goes along with it. Good luck to all!

It would be great to have something better than gts450. It would be great to save power bills for my parents. ;)

This would be an awesome small-scale data server. I would totally use it for that!

Landing a lazy post on the last day. Good luck to everyone. May the force be with you. Toast  :D  :P

:lol:  :lol: Get Wrecked Ya'll  :lol: :lol:

Never owned a gaming console since the release of the N64, but by owning this I could have a gaming machine in a console-like form factor without jeopardizing my loyalty to the PC master race. Also, it's cute.

I'm interested in this as a great guest/console type computer to complement my main rig when my friends are over.

I like the the fact that now i can have a living room gaming pc smaller than a console and better than one to show off to my console loving friends.

Well zbox is compact, I will hook it to my projector and watch movies. Makes it as a great home theatre

That thing is great if you need a PC in da living room to fit behind the crappy TV to be lazy and surf or game on the couch!

AMD FX-6100 @4.2GHz / Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ 8GB / Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 / Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz 8GB / Adata S510 128GB / Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB / Alpenföhn Brocken ECO /  EVGA GQ 650 / Fractal Design Core 2500 / Fractal Design Venturi HF Fans / 

"It's like a fish with no internet" -Linus Sebastian, 2016

My favorite thing about the ZBOX is the size. Surprise Surprise :P I'd probably use it as a home theater type thing

i've always been interested in a box pc that's teeny tiny and has the power of 1000 suns. and being able to have a pc that's small enough to fit under your desk in a diy-mount would be a lot of fun to play with.

I'd love to have one as a htpc as well as for some living room gaming!

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

Pls make me win this it is a requesg from the core of my heart i love it