Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would really love this for a little HTPC machine that I can put in the living room. It has all the specs for pretty much anything I could throw at it including some fairly high-end gaming at 1080p. Been looking at mini-PCs for awhile now but haven't been able to pull the trigger and this is far and away better than any kits I've been looking at in the budget I have.

Pick me, still looking for an esxi server (small and energy efficient) 32GB should do it :)

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

wanna try what does a mini computer offers and probably use it as portable gaming machine on 720p :)

I want it so that i can hook it up in my living room and chill, and play games and ya know stuff *Thinks of one of Luke's videos* 

I'd like the zbox to use on my TV for YouTube videos and Netflix and things like that.

i hope i win this contest because im a long time fan and you were the one to get me into computers and because ive never won anything in my lifee

Awesome thing.... Dickbut

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Interesting machine for sure. Maybe use it as a steam box. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

i love little things :) hahaha

anyway this thing would be great in my small room

This box is groovy. Groovy things are good. I'd like to get into the groove of playing some games on this groovy machine!

I'm sorry.

"The FPS I got was this big!"

This would work perfectly for what i need. A PC to sit under my tv to manage and play back all my video files and music

This will fit right into my entertainment system in the living room along with my HTPC.  :blush:

I want it because it's a fascinating piece of compact hardware. That still outperforms my current computer from 2008.

what makes me interested in the zbox is the small size and it can replace my broken media center pc

This would make a very nice media centre pc. I hope I win :-D

This would make a great living room PC. I WANT

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit

A ZBOX is the perfect companion for the living room. The size is perfect and performance is better than console

I'm pretty sure I havent done this yet so I'll do it now.

I want this so that I can do the potato on the couch and still play games properly :D

This thing with my TV should be pretty cool.

I like that you get almost the same performance that you would have with a desktop tower and you can upgrade it

with a m.2 SSD and change the ram. Oh and the design looks really nice.