Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It'd be cool to have one so I don't have to spend much to get into PC gaming outside of CS 1.6 that is pretty much the limits of my system.

This can be a very nice little backup and little consoled PC! Specially the desktop 960 all bent it's abit weak but for what it's worth... This is nice since it has a M.2 ability I think and full 2.5 storage can be a plus if I know where to look :3 this will be a great addition to my home

This would be my school computer, As weird as it sounds I would take this into school and connect to the monitor there and use it because our school computers are slow AF to code on...

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

That looks like a great box thank Linus 

Lucas 

Mini PC's are pretty darn fancy. And hey this would be the first time I would have a chance to "build" a PC (most of it is already built in). I just think this box would be a great gaming device. I am sick of using my mediocre laptop for big projects and gaming.

I want to win it, because my desktop is almost 7 years old and I want to spend the rest of my life playing Fallout 4.

It would be great to hook this up to a TV. Sweet HTPC that can handle some gaming.

rm -rf /

Greetings,

This would go great in my living room where I have a 5 year old, clunky machine with very poor specs.  I would love to have a computer i could tuck away with a very small form factor to be able to attach to my home network, whether it be to play games or watch movies.

Thanks,

Ron

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

I really like how much performance fits in such a small box really amazing. Would make an amazing console replacement

I would probabbly use it myself since my desktop pc isnt really good.

Im looking to build a HTPC but form factor is important and it is hard to make one as small as the ZBOX, which would be perfect!

GPU: MSI GTX 770 gaming || CPU: Intel 4670k @ 4.4Ghz || RAM: 4x4GB 1600mhz Corsair vengeance pro || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming || CPU cooler: Corsair H105 || PSU: Corsair RM650 || SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Crucial M4 128GB || Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 || Monitor: ASUS PA238Q

OMG I'd give it to my dad his old Dell is so loud and slow please I'd love not to hear the fans on it in the room below 

It's so compact that I could probably use it at school and for the occasions I need to bring a desktop (rather than a laptop) at the venue.

Since our school computers has tons of viruses in it I can't even put my personal USB in any of them since I'd be putting my home desktop at risk of infecting them as well.

Hey linus,

Your youtube content is awesome, i've been following you for about 3 to 4 years now.
I'd love to get a Zotac because it's so tiny and faster than my PC.

Always dreamed of an HTPC for the living room this one will fit great great under my TV.

Wow, that's fantastic I would love to have this PC because it's portable and light weight

With the little desk space I have available it would sit under the monitor and leave me enough space for peripherals; hooooray!

By the way this would replace a NUC: tiny PCs have intrigued me for quite a few years

This will be a good start for my plan to conquer the world, i need that power :D

This tiny gaming rig is perfect for my cramped desk. It's also great to have a small desktop in my college dorm.

Well its a desktop pc that's tiny! What is there not to like! Plus it's an upgrade for my mom from an old 2005 HP desktop.

Having a tiny but powerful PC like the ZBOX would be so useful for being on the move. Not having to lug a big tower to LAN parties would be so much better.