Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to use this as a dedicated PC for my TV or make a pfsense router to replace my aging router.

I want it cos it's look bloody amazing Aswell as bloody smal!!! Thanks

Actually kind of fascinating how much kick a little thing like that is. Reasons? Well... Sneaking it into work and gaming on one of the monitors is definitely not one of them :)

New Build Soon. Currently: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal | Silverstone Strider Gold 850W. Pending: 8700k | RTX 2080 or Ti. | 16Gb RAM. | Gigabyte Gaming 5 or 7

Watercooling: Laing DDC Pump Bitspower Pumptop and Reservoir | 2x EK 360mm Radiators | 6x EK Vardar 1000RPM Fans. | 10mm Glass tubing/Bitpower fittings.

I'd like to use it as a small server, and its power efficiency is very intriguing.

I move all the time so a small form factor will solve all that issue. :D

I like the ZBOX because it's small and fits on my desktop. I don't have so much space so this would be awesome.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Hi,

I absolutely love the small form factor of this PC.

It can fit on a desk, looks really great and takes almost none space.

It's really small, similar size to my router, power comsumption is great and it will fit under my tv! Just plug controller and play all day! DO WANT <3

Honestly, I don't want to win this for me. It would be for my parents.

Ideally if I won this I'd spec it for my parents; my dad runs his own electrical contractors company, and right now, money for them is difficult with my dad running long hours, and my mum keeps his books basically for free cause.

If I got this, not only would it save them some much needed space in their office (which is really a small attic with a table and a chair), but it would also make things so much easier as the PC they currently have is 10+ years old.

They basically budgeted to the max to put me and my sister through university, so it would be a nice, albeit comparatively small gesture, to repay their unbelievable efforts.

This PC seems to be ideal for gaming. I would us it for gaming and for a other daily tasks. It would be the first time I'd use a pc for gaming except say for Minecraft. I've been a traditional console user.

Yep, Id be up for one of these little PCs  - Awesome for the living room.  Thanks ZOTAC

Dat size!! Even the ladies agree that small is always better, so GIMME!!! Please?

Pranav here

Still stuck with old dual core n gtx 650 would love to upgrade to gtx 960 n i5 especially getting it from u is a gr8 deal plz pick me up need a compact pc as soon as possible

Ps- if possible send it with 32 gigz of ram dude lol

Thnkz for the giveaway

I'd love one of these kind of systems for a few reasons:

1. You can't get these very easily in my country (New Zealand) and if you do manage to source them, you have to pay a big premium for that luxury :(

2. I've had a few full and mid tower gaming PCs over the years, but have since needed to down grade after starting a family :)

3. I don't require a big 'super powerful' gaming RIG as I typically don't play for the graphics - they're the cherry on the top if I can run it at max :)

Keep up the good work Linus and crew!

I is nice and small compared to a normal pm and could replace my max mini as a media pm.

Travis

Pranav here

Still stuck with old dual core n gtx 650 would love to upgrade to gtx 960 n i5 especially getting it from u is a gr8 deal plz pick me up need a compact pc as soon as possible

Ps- if possible send it with 32 gigz of ram dude lol or atleast ssd

Thnkz for the giveaway

I need this because I'm stuck with a peasant box and forced to be a sheep with micro$oft.

I'd use it as a normal computer.

Thanks Zotac for this amazing giveaway.

My laptop is so slow and even to play minecraft it lags... Really need that zotac.

Thank you and good luck :)

It's not all about the size, but how you use it. :D

Good luck to everyone.