Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Awesome to travel with and take everywhere ^¬^

Better than what i planned with a

Q6600

Because i like the way you can take with you a desktop-pc easier than a laptop (provided that the place you're going to has a screen, keyboard and mice accessible). and i can have something permanent connected to my TV instead of switching the HDMI cable from my screen to the TV.

And my birthday is on November 25. so it would be super awesome to actually win a giveaway for the first time on my birthday:)

I want it because i need a small PC to put in my bedroom xD.

I've been looking into building a SFF PC to hook up in the living room for my parents.  Nothing major, but something for some media streaming and what not.  I think this would be the perfect start to such a build and would love to help bring them up to date when it comes to technology

What makes me interested in the ZBOX is the horse power it has in such a small form factor.  This thing would be perfect as a TV gaming box and I would love to put it in my living room for my little brother and I to enjoy.

The form factor. The size of the thing makes for a great gaming experience at home or on the go, bringing desktop graphics to your backpack.

I need a powerful and nearly invisible computer under my living room tv to play those sweet sweet pc games

I would probably use the ZBOX for a replacement xbox 360. The 360 isn't very useful anymore, except for the exclusives...

I would love to win this as I could use it for more portable gaming e.g. taking to a friends house.

I would use this under my tv, I have been looking at buying an entertainment center computer.  I currently carry my computer tower across the house and plug it into the tv when ever I want to play games on my tv.

I like this Zotac ZBOX because it just doesn't get any better in terms of form factor and its compact size

I want to play games on my TV without becoming a console peasant!

First of all, thanks to Zotac and Linus for having the giveaway. I love the cleanliness of the Zbox, you can have a nice clean (slightly OCD)work area without a large metal case. I have already talked to my Manager about buying 10-20 of the Zbox to give the office a cleaner look, especially the customer service area. If I won, i would be able to use it and show my boss that it is indeed a sound working system, with no OS/storage or ram, allowing us to customize the Zbox for each application in the office. I really hope to win, have always been a fan of the Zotac video cards,liking the affordability and still solid performance.

Thanks for your time

Happy Holidays to Everyone  :D

Always loves small form factor computers like this one but have never had the money to get one to replace my massive, aging rig that i still carry around to LANs.

Its easy to bring anywhere since it is small. For a guy like me that always moves around It is ideal for me. I need luck now. ;)

As a streamer, I need a powerful system to do it, but most of the time I can't travel with my big full size atx tower. This would be a great help! 

I would like to win this awesome looking and well performed small form factor PC because it would help me alot when im traveling which i do alot, and also since im going to college soon im in need with one of these because i haven't got a good enough laptop to handle the tasks i want to do, this would be a huge game changer for me if i win this awesome product from ZBOX! :)

Thx to Linus and ZBOX for this awesome giveaway!

This PC would be perfect for my school work & light gaming I'd use it for. Besides that sexy compact body sells itself & that orange glow.... Cherry on top.Considering the combination of my absolutely crappy laptop & me being broke, I am desperate for anything to replace it. But this is not a place to complain So I digress.Really hoping I could get my hands on one of these bad boys.