Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be neat to use it as a console along side my gaming PC. Small form factor PC's are always interesting.

I was interested mostly because I am tired of lugging around a midtower to school, home, and for other needs. I didn't need the gaming power I thought I did during school and this would be perfect for that use case.

Good luck to everyone, but I'm going to win this!

Really obvious answer but i want it because it's so small for what's inside. I just love the idea of having a good PC that you can just pick up and take with you.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I have been using a core i3 laptop for a couple years now and I can only imagine what it would be like to play a game huger that 15fps. The zbox would let be to that and I would never part from zotac again for such a great giveawayThey deserve some serious props.

It's smaller than  my pc and it;s BETTER than my pc... It's a small beast and i love the fact that it gives me the flexibility to throw in there as much ram as i want and as much capacity i want! thumbs up for not making me pay for something i will replace later!

Little devil machine at a size of your palm. This machine kills my desktop machine..

This is a really cool console replacement. Also, I travel back and forth between uni and home and it would be great to have something that I could move with ease.

Awesome giveaway, great videos.

Keep up the good work!

How can I explain that I love it's size in a unique way. It fits everywhere. I'd love to use it at work and carry it home. I'd love to slide an SSD inside. Slide an O.S. too. Many things we do daily are just sliding. So, slide this into my backpack. That red light on front it's looking at me!

WANT a ZBOX MAGNUS EN970!!! I just built a Zbox Nano i3 box for my father-in-law and was blown away by the speed and high functionality. I want to build one for my living room TV for Netflix, Amazon prime, youtube,  general web surfing, and light gaming. I'm house poor at the moment and this would be awesome for my family. Love you guys. Keep on with the great work!

The compact size makes it perfect for a living room pc

A lot of power in an easy-to-carry format, great for a LAN PC or as a livingroom machine

Quote me in replies so I see them.

A low wattage, low noise take on a console-sized PC is always attractive especially when its under a thousand bucks

Pros over traditional desktop:

1. Compact size.

2. No compromise in perfomance. Uses desktop gpu not M models. 1080p gamig in small package.

3. Portability. Can carry it just like a laptop.

4. Bettter power consumption management.

5. For design no complaints at all. I liked that orange ring around power button very much.

6. Upgradable just like a desktop can put more storage, ram etc.

Bottom line I like it and want it.

I really like the small form factor. It has everything you would find in a laptop (except peripherals) but is way smaller.

And it's also a barebones which I really like.

It would make an excellent living room pc.

Because i still use AMD SEMPRON SINGLE CORE, even windows can't recognize it , 650se on board  graphics which can't even play 720p videos, so i would love to play 1080p games mainly GTA V on zotac, i just bought a 1080p tv so 960 will be perfect for it, just saying.

Uh, I have a TV and a audio system already, I only need Zotac to finnish it up...

Hopefully this is the future, a mini gaming pc that I can carry around. Thank you Zotac!