Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like it because it is a small, powerful pc and with the low noise level it would help me to get into Pc gaming.

The thing I'm really interested about the ZBOX Magnus is that it's absolutely tiny and compact...and I've personally been looking to build a compact PC for my living room, but since this beauty of a PC exists then why not go for this? Hopefully I win this contest so I could have a compact PC for my living room for streaming or for entertainment purposes. Also so I can guide my grandma around the Internet, who has been eager to use the Internet...for research purposes...

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

Oh yes! i could have a dual pc setup for streams :) maybe use this one to game or my current one... this tiny box is probably more powerful than my current tower :)

I really want this Compact Desktop it will fit right in my small apartment or It can be a Christmas gift for my brother that has been working really hard.

Really need to get out of my "command center" (my home office) more often, and have been wanting something like this to put in the living room. The Zotac Zbox will let me handle all tasks that keep me in my office after hours, out on my TV in the living room.

It's all about getting some more couch time, with life being so busy and hectic.

Games, Media, and Internet in a nice form factor, makes it super compatible with my needs/wants. 

Thanks for the opportunity to possibly get a hold of one of these units. 

I want it because i wont win it. I never win so here's to proving yet again that i never win anything.

I have no signature

It would be a blessing to win Zotac ZBOX. As a college student, my desk is crammed and small. It is nearly impossible to have my laptop and a notebook out on the same surface. I'm sure you can see that I'm not exaggerating when you see the picture. I'd probably put the ZBOX next to or on top of my external hard drive or in one of the smaller compartment boxes to maximize the room efficiency.  The ZBOX would allow me to to free up so much room, allowing me to work efficiently, and allow me to just enjoy a better experience with a Windows Computers (I also understand that I will likely have to install the OS). My last one was a Vista back from like 2006, so this would definitely be a nice upgrade. Thanks for doing these giveaways. 

post-286844-0-99784900-1448273635_thumb.

It would be nice since my laptop(been using it for a few years)stop working and it would be a nice upgrade from 550m to 960.

Well, It's  will be a cool addition to my not so great PC setup :D

i would like to have this cuz i have a really shitty pc and i hope this zotac zbox will do better than my shitty pc. :)

I am going to try to not include any that's what she said jokes but if there are any i am not sorry/ It's so small but makes one thing very clear it's not what you have but how you use it.and i am all about that small form factor.But one question if i win will I have linus come to my house in socks and sandals and deliver it to me *there is nothing wrong with wearing socks and sandals i am guilty myself.

I'm a pro sff pc builder so it would be interesting to see how this compares to my build and if it would even replace it completely.

Love how compact this Magnus is, perfect for the living room....the specifications and performance blew my mind.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

I've always wanted a powerful PC but I had to make do with a laptop because portability was an issue with the desktops (college student, would be moving a lot). Something like this would fix that issue!

Hi, i would love to win this.

1st of all because I don't have any gaming PC and

2nd, because this Zotac box is the perfect size to replace my 2007 Mac mini, which really needs to go.

Would save me to learn how to build a small form factor PC myself. (Yes, I have seen your build guide:) )

I am interested due to the small form factor, my laptop is actually quite old and large, so this device could easily replace it :)

It's pretty awesome that all of that power is crammed into that tight space and still works just fine. It's form factor would be awesome for a media PC for my living room and maybe setup a steam machine. And it kinda looks like my xfinity cable box xD

Size does not matter (as the wife says)

We are looking for a small system tou use in oour getaway room

AND this wpuld work great ....

I would like to win this PC! My birthday was the 20th and I only have a crappy laptop. Thanks!

This would be amasing to hook up to my tv, i could use it as a media box for music, films, watching ltt on the tv and even play some games :D