Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Ideally suits my brother who is more of a console gamer and with the very limited space he has in his room.

Having a small af form factor like this would allow me to travel pretty much anywhere with my computer. I would be able to take it over to my friends house pretty much every time I went over. Having an insanely powerful PC in a smaller factor then an XBOX is awesome, and shows just how far technology has come as well!

fx 6300 - sapphire dual x r9 270x - Zalman z9 - Evga 500B - Cooler master hyper TX3 - Win. 8.1 - Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0 - Crucial ballstix sport 8gb (2x4) - WD blue 1TB - some random optical drive for 11$

After getting married and having kids, gaming become hard as time and space for a PC ain't available.. this would help a lot and can daily be hidden and doesn't need any space

What makes me really interested about the ZBOX is of course the small form factor. I'd love the idea of using this as a gaming machine for my living room. Another benefit of having such a small form factor is that it would be really easy for me to take it with me if I am travelling, or when I plan on going away to university next year. Having to lug around a tower is really cumbersome. The zbox looks really promising and I look forward to seeing future iterations of the product.

-By the way thank you guys so much for the giveaway. :)

me personally? no

but, my sister was looking for such a small PC because she is on the move quite a lot - having a small form factor PC is more convenient to have than moving a bulky PC case, even a miniITX

I guess, you can mount this ZBox on the back of the TV

wow I never thought that Zotac would be able to do something like this in a smaller form factor then a console. Insane job done. If I won this computer I would be able to do a lot of things with it, for starters it would replace the console downstairs for TV privelage, and I would be able to move it around much more easy without the hassle of a giant desktop.

[CPU] FX 6300 [GPU] Sapphire R9 270X [Mobo] Asrock 970 Extreme 3 [PSU] EVGA 500B [Case] Zalman Z9,worst case ever, [HDD] WD BLUE 1TB [RAM] 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 mhz

Hi my name is Alex and I would probably used the build for lan parties and when friends come over.

My name is Chuck and I think this piece of tech is ingenious. I didn't realize you could fit a 960 in one of those so needless to say it would be a great addition since my laptop only has a 650m. :)

I like the concept of a small PC because it allows me to take it on holidays or keep it next to the TV, something which is harder with a mid tower build, as had been mentioned by other people before me.

I wanna win this cause its specs is even better than my tower rig. Wooohoo!  :D  :D  :D

I love the Zotac ZBOX because my cat Zoe love all the boxes so eventually it will be a very nice Christmas gift for her =) 

Yea, ZBOX is sweet, i love it, it gave me diabetes, i'm gonna die for it.

this desktop would be great fro me, i am a university student and i have several courses that involve graphics and rendering discrete objects and i like gaming as well but my current laptop doesn't cut it and the fact that i am constantly on the go between 2 cities makes this the perfect desktop  and gets me excited about it and how easy it is to transfer from one setup to another 

If it can play recent games my little brother and I could use it to play coop.

I want the Magnus because it shows how pc's have moved on from the old days where it was believed that you need a HUUGE tower to have a decent graphics. The Magnus shows innovation in every way that's why I want it

I want the ZBOX  since it is much more compact than a regular desktop!

I need something small for steam inhome streaming and media (like watching Linustechtips) in my living room and for an extra capable pc in LAN parties.

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

I would like to win this because my pc is really big and and doesnt really have the best specs