Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love this little machine. I'd probably have it set up in my garage for some casual gaming with friends. 

This is perfect timing! 

I've been searching all day long to see what i could get to make my room more fun, i need a small pc to have my dream room setup, all this awesomeness from the comfort of my bed!

I'll using this as my living room console pc which will be connected to the TV to watch movies and playing controller enable games. It is light,small and easy to place in my living room.  I can also use Steam In-House streaming and playing heavy load games while sitting in my couch in the living room. Other than that, I can bring it to LAN party easily without having to carry my heavy PC around.

Well. My current desktop is really old and is due for an upgrade. My biggest gripe is having to move it around a lot due to lan parties and it's a pretty hefty desktop. Having a small PC would be pretty beneficial for lan parties and just having extra space in general. (I had to buy a 2nd desk for this tower so I can avoid putting it down in carpet).

Probably the first mini pc that does't have big problems with thermal throttling. It would be nice to have one. :)

I want it because it's tiny. I don't think you can make a desktop that small.

I currently have an old and fairly temperamental Core2Duo laptop setup as an "indie games" and game streaming box on my TV. I also have an Android TV box running Kodi that I use for media streaming duties. This box would replace both of them with a single all-in-one device, handle in-home-streaming better, give me an upgrade path to 4K AND be capable of playing more games natively rather than having to constantly rely on in-home-streaming.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

i want this, my desk area is very limited, this will definitely free up a lot of space  @_@

i like how it is so small AND has a 960 not a 960M and how quite it is 

I'm living in a small college dorm room (the kind where you and your roommate sleep three feet away from each other) that makes using or even having my personal rig impractical. I've been getting by with my laptop, but with integrated graphics roughly equivalent to an 8800gt, there's only so much it can do. Having a mini PC with a discrete graphics card would probably be the ideal solution for my situation.

I have a small tv mounted in my room and I could totally use this and mount it to the back of my tv so reduce the amount of wires that are currently connected to my gaming rig.

A small powerful PC is rather expensive (for what you get) and I've been wanting to get something like this for quite some time.

Right now I don't really have a good way of watching media with the family on the TV in the living room, and this would fix that.

I would install Kodi on it so I will have all my movies and shows organised and easily accessible off my NAS.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I like the idea of these really small form factors cases.  My parents don't have room for a mid or full tower case out in the living room where their TV is, and my mothers 10 year old laptop is really showing it's age.  Something like this that is small, quiet and relatively powerful would be excellent for them. 

I would love to win a super itty bitty powerful gaming box that is portable and powerful! Something to give to the lady to play her games on and do work when going to different places and houses! 

The magnus would be perfect for my little brother, who's at that age where he's very interested in gaming but is too young to manage anything more complicated than a laptop. This seems like the ultimate machine for a minecraft lan party with all his 12 year old friends. Thanks lmg and zotac for setting up the giveaway!

I like the size of it, whether I give it away to my Mom Dad Grandmother or Nephews, or use it as a HTPC console replacement pfSense box or as my desktop computer the size of that much power is a bonus.

I'd love a gaming machine for my couch. Nothing crazy. But something to run basic games on.

Due to its small foot print this would make a good first pc for my little cousins rather than gaming on something like a plebstation or x bone :P . Winter is coming... and with it comes the holidays... #PCMASTERRACE

Honestly, this would be the absolute perfect rig to give my mom as a Christmas present. She's wanted an actual PC for gaming for some time, but she just can't bring herself to invest into it, because she only plays League of Legends. Good luck to all who enter!

Did I already comment on this post or did I not? that is the question lol, don't remember if I commented already or not so here comes a comment just in case :)