Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Wanting to put together a media PC and this would come in handy! Would love to use the Zbox in my entertainment system!

I'm an asian, and I'm small. This will definitely fit me :D

I really like the compact aspect of it. It'll allow me to carry it from room to room and also bring it on trips. It seems to be a lot easier to carry around than a full size desktop and in some cases, perhaps even easier to carry than a laptop. Much more customizable than a laptop too.

A tiny form factor pc would be great for all the traveling that I do. I'd still be able to keep up with my everyday life and not have to worry about performance issues with a laptop

This mini-desktop appeals to me because. . . well. . . I don't have a normal desktop. Just a laptop. Nuff said.

I'd mount it behind my tv as a htpc/console replacement

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

My laptop is  dual core and 2 gb ram. I want to play and work on better computer. My laptop HDD is sata :D . I will buy ram

Honestly i think the little ZBOX is awesome. People are always talking about how we are getting faster and smaller computer hardware but you dont really see that until these types of computers come into play. Its just an all around great little build and id love to win it do i could finally get a gaming pc and go to things like LAN parties with my buddies

Hey, since I am going to college soon, would be great to have this portable machine so I can bring around with me if I plan to go on LAN events. Also a great conversation starter and advertisement for Zotac ;)

I have been looking for something powerful to put in my living room.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

I'm interested in the ZBOX because i could use it to play on my living room tv without taking up too much space.

Don' think i've entered yet, but forgive me if I have :P

This little guy intrigues me. I wish to vesa mount it to the back of a monitor and LAN with it, i'd be the coolest of all my friends!

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Any pc would be great really, just looking to enter into the pc world.

I'm interested on its size and I'll prolly use it in our Dumb TV

I would like a zbox....because who would not like to have a small bundle of awesomenes ! :P

Processor: AMD FX-8320 @ 3Ghz  Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0  GPU: ZOTAC GTX 650Ti  RAM: 4GB G-skill Ripjaws HDD: Seagate 160GB+Seagate1TB.

If I were to win the Zotac ZBox MAGNUS EN970 I would gut it and put it in my planned NES PC build.

I have failed trying to fit standard components into the NES and maintain temperatures while also not cutting into it for ventilation.

I would make this rig for my mom since she is trying to grow her own small business and she needs something small that will fit on her desk or can be brought with her. She is currently complaining about the slowness of her current laptop which is about 7 years old and I think it is time for an upgrade. I want to help my mom as much as she helped me growing up :D

A good Looking, Fast and easily portable PC that is fast and good for what ever you may use it for. For me Space and Acoustics are the main concerns that i have when looking for a suitable computer. The Zotac is one of the easiest and most reliable PC that i have seen. This is the best solution for my Troubles.