Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Thanks for a sweet giveaway! 

I don't do these often, however I had to jump on  this one. I want to use this box as a home media/web/visualization server to replace  my current celeron zbox nano that I own.

Good luck guys! B)

I want to win this for my daughter. She's in college, so the small size combined with the gaming capabilities would be perfect. Right now she does her gaming on a MacBook Pro with Windows running in bootcamp. It works, but I want more for her! She deserves better! Having looked at the cost of building her a compact gaming rig and deciding that I just couldn't afforded it, I had given up. Now, I have hope again!

A nice gaming configuration when it comes to graphics, hell lot better than Mac(if that's even a computer), smaller than the average laptop, could be hooked to the TV and used as console(without the crappy joystick FPS expirience). Besides that, it can actually run goverment-spyware-free-Linux(the anti-version of Windows 10). Oh, and if you need this configuration for non-gaming purposes, you can turn it into a router. Very, very overkilled home router.

i'm really interested to see how well a tiny machine like this can perform

I would love to have Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because I have small room and there isn't space to put a desktop. I love the fact, it's so small and so powerfull. It's so portable that I can put it in the living room and it wouldn't look bad. Thank you for doing a giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks Zotac for making such a incredible PC. 

This is a lot of performance as of now in such a small unit.

I live in a shared appartment with my friends, so the smaller, the better. I currently use only laptop (no desktop : ( ) but something like this would be great since I don't have to worry about space.

I want it to replace my >10 year old Arch Linux server, which is currently a Pentium 4 540/4x1GB DDR2 800/Radeon 5450/2x160GB RAID 1. So this would be a huge upgrade, and I'm interested in it because it would take up much less space all the while being more energy efficient and output less heat.

Hello to those reading, I would love to win the Zotac zbox. Zotac did a great job showing us how much hardware you can fit into a small chassis. The zbox is more powerful than my laptop (HP compaq 6730s), so I don't get to game, at all. I would love to get into it though.

悪妻は百年の不作。(A bad wife equals 100 years of bad crops)

Linux is the reason, no other system opens op so many options for developers, and customizability for end-users. Furthermore truly optimazing your software will now become a real topic for standard pc gamers, who up to this point just had to throw more hardware at a software problem.(time honored tradition of microsoft btw.) Not only that, but I would be interested reverse streaming, meaning, i would like to have a Steam-box in my living room for gaming accessed with the controller, and a maybe even multi monitor work-bench at my office room, that would be running of off the Steam machine in the backgroung. I mean, writing emails and browsing cat videos is not that demanding, and as I have found out in my personal experience, a linux desktop offers endless options for one willing to change and learn.

Would love one for my wife. She always uses a laptop but I would love if she would have her own computer, she really likes games and does a lot of work with the computer so she would really take a lot of advantage of it..

Some very nice specs and an awesome form factor! This would be perfect for me, transcoding on the fly for Plex with the new Apple TV 4. Would also use it as a Linux Torrent Server :)

So much can be done with a small system like this! However I would ONLY play games on it... It just so happens to be much better than my existing 4 year old gaming rig. Thanks for the chance to win!

I could finally have a living room pc.  I have been trying for so long but it just hasn't worked out yet.

I spend most of my time away from home and carrying a full desktop unit isn't practical at all, I am getting left out by the gaming community.

I guess having portability for a gaming pc would have been awesome for my case.

At first, Intel's NUC series' form factor blew me away, but then, my need for dedicated graphics just wasn't there. 

After searching for possible alternatives, I've come across linus' review of Zotac's ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, 

and with that, just that, I swear this is just the right or what I can say, the "PERFECT" portable gaming pc I am looking for!

Looking forward on being a proud owner of this little beast! 

Thanks Linus for the review and AWESOME product there Zotac!

:D

I'd like to use it as a HTPC and game rig for the big flatscreen that my kids currently play with their consoles on.

That I can ghetto rig it on the back of a tv

also good for LANs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would use it for LAN parties, and as a portable PC for going somewhere, as it is probably more powerful than my laptop. Smack some cables and a combined keyboard/trackpad in my bag next to it and I'd be able to use it anywhere, anytime.
On normal days I would rig it up to my living room TV and use it as a mediacenter / steam stream box / gaming rig with some controllers when friends come over.

I really like the Zotac because it is an awesome computer in a small case, so I won't have to deal with the hassle of a large desktop on my desk.

I want it so I can finally game in my living room on the big screen and also so I can take it with me and have a powerfull pc to work on wherever I have to go and use a pc (I can borrow their screen-kbd-etc). It's a nice idea especially taking into consideration how powerfull it is.

Having watched the original review video, I always thought it was a neat idea. If I won it, I would most likely use it as a travel machine, not like to LAN's but, more along the line of as a nice portable gaming machine that I could pack a small monitor and other needed peripherals with and set it up to pass the time when there is a lot of time to kill.