Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Woo! I've been eyeballing one of these for so long. I love shoving OP hardware into tiny systems, even though it's sometimes not the brightest idea. I could get a living room system and find a use for the Steam Big Picture, or something.

.. but I'll not be greedy with this one (likely, anyway). I'd like to grant this as an anniversary present to my girlfriend. She's been stuck on a pathetic little laptop with a bloody Pentium and I've been trying to find some deals to get her a small form-factor computer so she can not lug around a brick.

Also, I do have the extra hardware laying around. I've 8GB of DDR3-1600MHz memory laying around and I've an old mechanical drive sitting about that I'll likely replace with an SSD if I get it anyway. The OS is a nonissue.

Senpai pls <3

I'd like to think that I have a pretty good pc, but my biggest problem is its portability. Some of my friends have really good laptops which double as their gaming setup, but I can never visit them without having to borrow a laptop from a friend or family member which is quite capable of playing the games that we want to play together! This little guy would be INCREDIBLE for me to be just as involved and portable as they while being able to shove a device twice as small and twice as fast into their smug 'laptop overlord' faces. :)

Also, appreciate what you guys provide to the community over at LTT, keep it up guys!

I think itd be a good pc for me because I have 2 room mates who are always talking about wanting to game with me and with this pc they can! plus i always wanted a small form factor pc to stick in my living room or bedroom even.

Ciao, sono italiano... Mi chiamo Felice.

Sono interessato perché credo sia un PC perfetto da utilizzare in soggiorno o in un posto dove un PC normale stonerebbe con l'intero arredamento.

Would an awsome gaming and media center for my tv :)

I would love to have it I do alot of crazy experiments with computers and one I was wanting to do was a car build and integrate a pc into my truck and play games from a flip down monitor on my visor and the zotac zbox would be perfect to fit behind my seat and is low power enough to run off my inverter.

I loved the review of this little PC already, but even doing a giveaway is awesome! It's so compact yet it's powerful enough to do basically anything but 4K gaming. Would love to set this up on my desk to commemorate or maybe eventually even replace the big sandy bridge tower under it.

This would be a GREAT Xmas present for one of my son's or daughter!

Because my daughter has a small computer desk and limited space underneath her desk, this would be a great fit whereas she plays some games but they aren't too graphic heavy on the GPU.

For my son Michael again a great little PC/Gamer setup for him and would allow him to play games like Minecraft, WoW, and some other titles he enjoys on a daily basis.

Thanks to Zotac and LTT media group for presenting this give-away!!

Good Luck to all who enter!

All the Best

Celticfox aka Robert

Well my laptop screen is Broken so I can't play any PC games:( I only have a phone to play games, watch YouTube, ect. So that's why I want the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. And yes I'm aware that I need to buy a moniter, ram, Harddrive or ssd and a OS.

I would like to win the ZBOX because I am a university student studying computer and electric engineering who want to learn about new computer hardware hands on. I know I probably wont be using this to it's most effective way but I would like to fiddle around with this to make a ghetto steam machine. Since it's gonna be a steam machine I believe it doesn't really need as must as an actual desktop.

It's so tiny!  It'd be nice to have a box at the TV with some actual power instead of just streaming from my PC.

I have been not dreaming but wanting such machine for a long time because i am done with all there big tower cases. Now i can get proper gaming pc in lightweight and small size case with low power consumption.

I am already had bought miniITX motherboard and cooler master 130 case, but it looks monstrous comparing to this little one Zotac. 

Hi, i'm Tobi from Germany.

I would really like to have a portable gaming machine to carry to friends or on LAN's.

I'm still a fan of local network gaming instead of connecting over internet or at least sitting locally together,

the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be perfect for that.

Also thanks to Zotac for this nice giveaway.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 MB: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair XMS3  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB/1TB PSU: Corsair CS550M

I would like having a mini PC I can use for extra things round the house, such as a living room PC, a separate game server for saving processing power on my main PC, or to AFK in games whilst I wait for stuff to happen in game. It also has a nice orange button, like LTT.

This is a cool giveaway! I personally love mini builds, and this one seems to pack a punch. The reason I want to win this give away is for my brother. He really wants to get into PC gaming and I am trying to do what I can to get him there. Thanks for sponsoring this Zotac!

Great video Linus! I'm happy the router is finally finished. Hopefully nothing will go wrong that would cause another mini-series for it.

would love to use one of these as living room pc/steam in-home streaming box.

I'd love to win this because as a 16 year old in Australia buy computer parts is so expensive and I'd love to have the opportunity to game on compact rig that still has decent performance that I can get away with leaving in the living area. 

I want this ZBOX! Compared to my desktop, I want it to put in my bag and bring it to my friend's house and play lan games. So many opportunities!

I would want the PC because my CrapTop isn't cutting it. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Hobo

First of all, Thanks for the Giveaway LinusTechTips and Zotac. I would love to win this sweet, slim and sexy ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 by Zotac. I will love to game and render HD videos on this compact but powerful machine. 

id love it to replace my dying laptop that currently powers my TV, need something that i can do a bit of couch gaming with instead of just watching stuff on

I think my favorite part of the ZBOX compared to a traditional pc is the form factor of course. It's still boggling my mind, how on earth they fit all of that in there.

I want it badly,, I really wish to win it. I would setup it up as my gaming rig.

i apreciate very much the tinny form factor of this PC. i am a student and i am living in a house with many students and i dont have much space for me. So this tiny factor PC will be very usefull for me as it will not occupy much space and to pack up will be also very fast and easy. it is a powerfull computer that i will use to make all my programming assignments and and also to be able to render object for the games that i make. thank u for this opportunity to win this great piece of hardware