Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested to see how this can be used in a school setting the size could be a contributing factor.

A small formfactor machine capable of gaming...sounds awesome to me. Sign me up!

really cool mini pc.. i want that zotac zbox magnus en970.. hopefully i can win this zotac..

Well I'm in college, so I don't really have enough space for a full sized PC at my desk, so the small size of this product is really what intrigues me. Plus, the specs aren't too shabby either.

I think the zbox is an awesome idea because you could easily use it as a lan rig (even though it is cooler to have 8 billion mods in your pc).

me, me, me, me!! My old laptop broke and I need a replacement... This small PC would be perfect.

The reason that i love zotac's mini pcs is the fact that (given the size) is moderately customisable, witch is very unique for pre-builts at all.

Hey! This is a great giveaway! If I would win, I would beef it up some and give it to my mom for Chritmas because she is the only one in the house without any type of computer besides her seven year old Dell desktop. It's a trooper and she even does photo editing on there with photoshop. It just takes a few hours to boot and a few hours every month to remove all the viruses. Haha. Anyways. I want her to have a decent and up to date computer that doesn't take up a lot of space, such as this one.

Hey there guys! I've been without a computer now for about six months due to space restrictions at my house, having to get rid of my last rig because of it. This Zotac is incredible in the fact that I would be able to game even better than before and still be fine with space in my room. Anywho! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I could use this little PC, since i have gotten a apartment and i dont have room for even a Micro ITX build. And i also love going to different LAN's, and space is tight there aswell.

Will i win? Nah, maybe not. Do i really want and need this thing? Big-effing yes.

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but you dont know why. In this computer, theory and practice are combined: Nothing works and i dont know why.

Atleast i can manage Some things, like my current OC personal best.

^_^Pretty good small all-in-one for the desk. Can't believe you can fit a GPU in there.

The size  is what interests me in the ZBOX MAGNUS, it is the ideal size for a living room computer 

Love to be able to do my gaming and such on my tv but not having a tower beside it. Or I can event bring that with me if I am having a long vacation at a relative's place or something.

I absolutely love the idea of a superbly small pc that packs a wallop. Would make a great fixture in the living room running Kodi and Steam!

I never had a powerful computer. I used several but those were not mine. Having this portable CPU. How cool is that?

Hey LTT!

I think for me the main reason I like the idea of the Zotac is the size of it. I find it very impressive they manage to squeeze a whole PC into such a small case! Keeps it really tidy so it's not out of place in your media centre.

Looking forward to the next Scrapyard Wars episode!!

BnC

This would be neat form factor computer that I would love to shoe all my friends the engineering complexity required for it to be built. This would be great to for traveling during the holiday where I could just plug up to the TV to show my family photos of the adventures I have that year. I love the idea behind this computer and even if I don't win the giveaway, I'll eventually buy one for myself. Thanks Guys

I want it because... well... idk its pretty cool. Other than that Its small and convenient and the hardware to form factor ratio would be something much appreciated by me and my tiny cluttered desk. Thanks for the opportunity zotac     :-)     0_o

I am very interested in this peice of technology for as i have never seen or used one and would love to own it and try it for myself

I would use it for the living room and my son he is three and becoming a pc gamer :D

i would love this rig due to its small size form and the fact my family is obsessed with macs and won't let anything else in the house ... would be good to annoy my parents "perfect" looking tech ecosystem with this :) also the import tax in australia is ridiculous so things like this are a million dollars to a student studying law.