Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I don't have too much space, so something this small is quite appealing.

my mother has an old early 2000 full sized tower and its out of date as well ad just to large for her so i thought she might want something smaller and out of the way.

The Zotac is perfect and its easy for her to move should she decide to move..

Well well well another giveaway... Hmmm I have absolutely no reason, other than I want it, to get it. Oh well its picked at random :D

My videocard is 6 generations outdated, I want this cool and tiny PC :)

I love the fact of having a small pc because it will work and look awsome above my TV and be perfect for traveling just plug into a the TV and way you go and having great performance and upgraDE ability of something so small is so cool

I am interested in the portability and space saving features the ZBOX offers.

I'd use it as a Steam machine so my step daughter can play on it and leave my computer alone!! HAHAHA

It's small and packs a punch. It wouldn't look out of place on a TV unit either.

But after just watching the videos on building a PFsense router I can't help but think it's the right size and with built in Wifi it would go where my current Asus router is and wouldn't stand out. Not exactly a great use for a GTX 960 but still. It would also be small enough to fit under my TV unit in the man cave for fiddling about and doing some stuff with Eve Online boosting toons. There I said it!

All round though looks a great piece of kit and if I was limited for space it would be sort of thing I'd consider

I built a pc in my car's glove compartment, but it is becoming rather weak and i want something to replace it, but i cant afford a good laptop. (Btw I don't use it while driving and i get internet with a Verizon myfi but I use it very rarely as it is not cheap)

It would be great to carry from home to college and back, specially with my wireless keyboard/touchpad. Just plug external HDD and game/movie station is ready.

My current desktop runs xp and has 500mb of ram. My laptop crapped out on me. Plus the zotac zbox is so small it gives me more room on my desk. Thats why i want it.

It's a fully fledged computer in the size roughly the same as a console and I can take it places with me.

Then I'd be able play pc games like Space Engineers ect.

Alex Kennedy

Easy to carry around fully featured gaming PC! What's not to love about it? :D

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I like it because it is so tiny. It could be used for taking back and forth to other locations for gaming, as well as it would be useful at school, as it could be connected to the projectors and or monitors we use there.

I would love this because it is like building my own PC without nitty gritty of doing everything from the ground up. And it would make my brother jelous haha.

I live in a dorm currently, so I don't have a lot of available space for a desktop. While I do have a laptop, it gets really annoying having to get it out of the bag and connect all the cables (ethernet, hdmi, power, usb-hub, ...) to it every time I return from college, so having this little bugger permanently on my desk would at the very least solve that problem.

It's also more powerful than my laptop, so maybe if I win this I'll finally be able to (somewhat) play Star Citizen. At least on low-720p, because my laptop can't even to that at the moment.

It would also, as intended, save a lot of space on my desk, since I won't need to put a laptop on the table anymore, this having a much smaller footprint.

I hope I win,

Cheers,

ElfenSky.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Being a college student moving around is kind of a thing that happens often whether its staying at one friends or another when you don't really want to be home. So having a PC that's so small would be way more convenient than dragging around a big old desktop. Though a laptop could be better for portability the Zotac ZBOX is by far more impressive than what I can afford.

It's been a while that my girlfriend is asking me to find her a compact little computer to do CAD softwares on and while keeping it fast, I have to go low on price!!! I guess a free 'EVERYTHING' except storage and ram can be a very huge help for us!! It's very compact even smaller than what I could every possible build, too.

What is this magic box you speak of?

I could use it to carry my scrolls in .txt format, it would be smaller and not as heavy as my as having them in tomes. 

Or something like a private mincraft/ksp server, that would be nice too.