Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to use the Magnus like a console, or as a system for watching Netflix or streaming in the living room. It's tiny would really allow me to put in really any place and it leave room for other things to sit around it, like a tv or large monitor for example.

It's rather frustrating how you can't play games over 30 FPS because you only have 1 GB of GDDR3 at 500 MHz. Because of this, and how I have limited desk space, the ZBOX would be a gift from the gods.

What kind of graphics card do you have. And especially GDDR3? How old is your card?

Whaddup

Becourse it is so freaking small, but still more powerfull than my pc that iam using all day.

I would like to place it right next to my monitor on my desk.

This would be perfect for me as i want to do a livingroom multimedia build

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be ideal for my dream setup as a Mediacentre-ish platform. Packing this kind of power in such a small format would enable me to not only try out the obvious uses like(but not limited to): SteamOS steambox, gamestreaming, KODI/Mediacenter, and Portable gaming rig. But also other projects I am currently "working"(dreaming) on like: multi- Projector mapping, realtime 3d-rendering, Softsynth portable workstation, and also home automation( interfacing and developing. All in all a truly great platform that expands how bulky and overall poor-footprint projects can be implemented in a streamlined fashion.

I like the idea that it's so small, but yet provides the power it does without thermal throttling. Because pc's with similar performance still can end up thermal throttling making much more noise

Who needs a new Apple Tv when you can get this puppy to pur next to the OLED tv!  Thanks Linus.

Because my 8 year old gaming rig is begging for retirement.

Geforce 8800 GTS was the shit a long time ago. Now it's just shit.

This would be an awesome first gaming PC! The size is also a huge plus since I don't have a lot of room in my college dorm!

I have been interested in the zotac box for a while now and i think this would make the perfect htpc/ light gaming console replacment.

Perfect for when i am at college.

thanks for having a giveaway and i hope it goes to good use.

It would look so nice under my TV. I don't play console games only pc ones and this has so much more potential to upgrade than a laptop with the same compact form of a console. Be great as a media center too while not playing games. Definitely one for the TV unit this pc.

Being able to have a small box like that would be pretty sweet.

I would love to have the Zotac so i could see if it really is as pwerful as some of my desktop computers around my house!!!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I'd love this PC, since it will not take up much space on my desk and the fact that it is barebones means that I can (theoretically) make it as powerful as I want it to be, with room for expansion. This would also be handy as a test rig/oops-my-PC-died-again system.

The colour scheme will also mean that it will fit in nicely with the neutral colour scheme of my house and will blend in well with the black peripherals I have. This PC can also be transported anywhere, so when I have to troubleshoot any issues and I need a powerful rig, I won't have to carry around a bulky tower (like Linus had to do in Scrapyard Wars). This is especially handy, since almost nobody in my family is tech-savvy and always come to me for help.

If this unit ever has to be re-purposed for whatever reason, it is also small enough to fit anywhere, for example, on the back of a TV.

Overall, I am excited and curious to see how these "mini PC" work and how they cope under stress.

I like this little magic box full of good stuff and tech!!! The fact that it is so tiny good looking and gaming ready is a good mix! So i wuld like to have one for seome gaming, school, friend and a lot more fun things that you can do with the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970.

My family is full of console plebs and I need this to make them their own Steam Machine

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would give this Pc to my friend then we could play gta 5 on pc together.

Hi,

I have a very small office of mine and the space, that needs all the stuff is very important to me. So i'm looking for small machine as my working machine and Zotac ZBOX LOOKS LIKE REALLY SEXY ONE

I would love this to show my son that PC gaming beats console gaming any day.

I would like to win this to make a simple home computer for my family to use.

I'm interested in this for my wife. She wants the compact space saving size that a laptop provides, but I want her to have the full power and flexibility that a desktop offers. So this would make a great compromise on both sides