Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love the Magnus as I really want to mount a PC to the bottom of my desk but I don't feel safe doing it with anything too large.

I want the ZBOX because I want the power of a desktop, but something small enough that I can take it with me when I travel (which is frequently). Plus, I already have a 2.5 inch SSD and 8 GB of RAM sitting around from an old laptop I was going to upgrade. The laptop died in a tragic car accident (it was run over).

I'm sure I'll have a signature in the future.

I would love to win the Zotac ZBOX because I would mount it behind my TV in my living room leaving me with a clean cable free gaming rig without the bulk of a tower or extra cables.

I would love to win the Zotac ZBOX because I would mount it behind my TV in my living room leaving me with a clean cable free gaming rig without the bulk of a tower or extra cables.

I'd stick it to the back of a monitor to replace the family pc cause this thing is so tiny and quiet! :)

I want the ZBOX so I can have a small machine that can run Folding@Home 24/7 without cooking me alive or running A/C constantly.

I think it would be a great little comouter I can use to work at with some light gaming. It would. Be a great small workstation for smaller projects. I hope I win. Could really use another computer right now.

P.S I enjoy LinusTechTips. So much fun to watch

Wayne

Edit: double post...I'd say my bad but it looks like it's happening to a lot of people...

I think it would be a great little comouter I can use to work at with some light gaming. It would. Be a great small workstation for smaller projects. I hope I win. Could really use another computer right now.

Wayne

What makes me interested is obviously "Dat Form Factor, yo!", I mean come on, a nice little computer in a box that you can hide away where ever you want!

Wayne

Wayne

I want to win because I wouldn't have to pay for it.

I like a nice PC that I can actually bring on the go with me. Being with the FBI leaves me pretty mobile. 

ZBOX MAGNUS EN970   is unique compared to mini itx traditional desktops, I cannot imagine how they did fit all of that gaming components with better performance in that tiny case. I love this thing, I really wish I can have one...  :unsure:  :)

Easy to say. It's smaller than a console; to that ones you can compare it, and better because "PC Master Race", jk.
But it's of course at the end a PC and the interesting about it now is that you can put any SO you want, Windows, Debian, Steam OS or a Hackintosh(is Intel though..) all in one small, nice looking package to go with my tv. 

Small, powerful and confident ;) ;)

Also, hi anyone who reads this.

have wanted one of these since i saw the review. my pc setup is bulky and i mostly use it for streaming and light gaming. this would fit in perfectly as a replacment