Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really want this mostly because im using a core 2 duo box right now and its bad

The Zotac would be a perfect gift for my nephew. He actually makes decent grades in school (Imagine that...) and travels between houses for parental visitation. He could totally carry the Zotac with him and not sacrifice anything !

Wonderful little magic box !

FX-8320 @3.79 - Corsair H80i - Gigabyte GTX 970 WF - Asus Sabertooth - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 80+ Platinum - Thermaltake Commander Black
--- Twitter: @Armchairgooroo    FB: Thearmchairguru    Twitch: armchairguru ---

Looks like a neat replacement for what i have at the moment.

Console sized, PC gaming power you can take around to a buddies or a LAN, whats not to like?

I've been very interested in buying a mini pc every scince I saw this review mostly because the small form factor and I'm interested to see how they fit a 960 in such a small space.

I have a small desk area. love to have a zotac to go with it.I give it a good home. play with it everday.

I have a small desk area. love to have a zotac to go with it.I give it a good home. play with it everday.

The ZBOX is just so much slimmer than most desktop pc's and is very portable for people like me that have split up families. It adds functionality with a good ability to play games on. Hoping I win but good luck to all.

p.s. It also looks pretty sick as well

I would like to get this computer, because I can start streaming using a elgato and also do YouTube and vlogs.. Currently I don't own a computer just a Smartphone. This would also help me in my upcoming freshman year of college..

I would use it as a replacement lan machine so i dont have ti drag around my heavy liquid cooled pc.

I would like to get this computer, because I can start streaming using a elgato and also do YouTube and vlogs.. Currently I don't own a computer just a Smartphone. This would also help me in my upcoming freshman year of college..

Yes I would like to win, i Can give it a good home.Play with it ever day.

The zbox would be nice since I have a small desk and I can't have big cases on it.

I want it for bragging rights. :P as well as it would be a nice upgrade from what I currently have...

im currently running a i7 980x and 2 gtx 480 and its too damn hot in my room so i can use this to play simple games and stream more complex ones to it

win win :)

i like small things, its how i compensate...  B) 
...i'm not really a douche. oh wait,.. guess i am.

this probably beats my hd7800... with only one intake fan spot... FuCkING HEWELEtt PACKarDS

I love how they were able to put a full gtx960 in such a tiny computer. Awesome job zotac!

I love how they were able to put a full gtx960 in such a tiny computer. Awesome job zotac!

I would use the zbox as a travel computer to play games with my awesome steam community and maybe as a kick ass emulator box.

Well one thing is for sure,size does matter and in this case, small is very convenient in tight places.

I can easily hide it, and make my work-space much cleaner and neater. 

I'm extremely interested in a powerful compact design that could be hooked up to a separate monitor or tv for light gaming or stream monitoring taking a little load off the gaming rig and making it easy to move, also would be an interesting conversation piece.