Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like that because it is a super small computer that doesn't suck to replace the one I have now.

Main Build: i7 4790k Cooled with H100i, Asus z97-Pro (Wifi AC), 16gb 1866MHz Hyper-X RAM, Msi GTX 660 Twin Frozer, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo500GB WD Blue Drive, 1TB WD Black, Antec 620 Watt Semimodular PSU, Monitors: Asus VG248QE, Acer LCD X203W

This pc would be great in the living room as a media center and gaming center.

I would love to have this for my 10 year old Brother in law. He has the worse computer ive ever seen. has a 11 year old video card and wont play any games at all. when he comes up he plays on my computer. Hope I win he would go nuts over this. I love that this has all that power in this tiny case.

I would love to win this awesome ZBOX, because it would make an awesome home theater pc. It is small, yet still can play games if I felt like it. :)

i think it would make a great streaming machine and allow me to play my steam library and other games without the need to have a dedicated desktop by my entertainment center. i would be able to hide this behind the tv or other areas with relative ease. it is a wonderful design for a  computer. the ultimate sff for entertainment centers.

I would use it to bring to lan parties, instead of lugging my Colossus around

I would love to win this awesome ZBOX, because it would make an awesome home theater pc. It is small, yet still can play games if I felt like it. :)

My family members have been looking forward to something to play multiplayer games on the living room TV, and this would be the perfect machine to do so with!

The reason I want the ZBOX is because it shows the progress and innovation of technology; this device is small enough to fit in my (admittedly large hands) and has enough power to play games and get work done. Even 20 years ago, this would've been seen as impossible. I want to own this device to show my support to Zotac and to technology's advancement. I also want this to do work and play games through a small, somewhat portable device. 

Hello! My name is Justin Hofman(17 and junior) and I am very interested in this Zotac!

I have had a nice laptop that I use for school and occasional gaming, although my brother still has a very old MacBook Pro. I too had one but soon switched when it wasn't the right computer for me. I love my pc and wish my brother had one too, and I was planning on getting him a nice one for Christmas!

I first heard about the powerful little Zotac machine through LinusTechTips on YouTube, and thought that it was an incredible machine. This was actually the video that inspired me to buy my brother a nice computer for Christmas that is coming up fast! Once I heard about his giveaway after watching him build his router, I am hopeful. The world wide give away is one that makes it so I have a very little chance to win, although it's worth trying rather then sitting back in doubt.

The Zotac instantly fought my attention with its size. For such a compact machine, and impressive stats, I can't let such a great opportunity go by. He has a screen already, and this would be a good compliment for it! Since our parents are divorced, portability is high on the priority list, and we have already talked about the obstacles of a desktop computer. Since it is small it wouldn't be hard to transport back and forth a couple times a month between households. It would almost be easier then a laptop since it's a tiny little box if you will. Truly the size and portability and power it is capable of, is the reason it would be such a great gift for him, and also is the cause for such an interest in the Zotac machine. Please consider, and I would love to give my brother an amazing gift from Zotac and the Linus group!

Best of luck!

Justin. (Mistic_Ace)

I would love to win a Zotac Zbox. My old gaming laptop is pretty much on its last limbs. It will soon be laid to rest.

This is my first post in the forum... so yeah...

I wanna know how much space I can save on my desktop table space with this since I recently bought a nzxt tempest 410 (with guidance on sensei Linus' old video. :D

This is my first post in the forum... so yeah...

I wanna know how much space I can save on my desktop table space with this since I recently bought a nzxt tempest 410 (with guidance on sensei Linus' old video. :D

I would love to win a Zotac Zbox. My old gaming laptop is pretty much on its last limbs. It will soon be laid to rest.

Ive been wanting to have a pc in my livibg room and having this next to my tv is so convenient. If you want to watch tv, then watch. But if you want to browse thevweb, you can switch immediately. No more running to the living room and to your room. And lastly, my laptop just broke a week ago and I need a replacement for it so I can catch up on my studies.

Ive been wanting to have a pc in my livibg room and having this next to my tv is so convenient. If you want to watch tv, then watch. But if you want to browse thevweb, you can switch immediately. No more running to the living room and to your room. And lastly, my laptop just broke a week ago and I need a replacement for it so I can catch up on my studies.

I'm a moderator. That's all you need to know - I automatically win.

Actually, someone I know is looking for a portable machine, and this might be okay for them for their current needs.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I need this to prove to everyone that size isn't everything

I really want this mostly because im using a core 2 duo box right now and its bad

I've been wanting to have a pc in my living room and having this next to my tv is so convenient. If you want to watch tv, then watch. But if you want to browse the web, you can switch immediately. No more running to the living room and to your room. And lastly, my laptop just broke a week ago and I need a replacement for it so I can catch up on my studies.