Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Had to replace my gaming rig with a macbook because of university projects.

So would love to have this for some moderate gaming.

Fingers crossed!!!

I have been looking for a small but powerful machine that I can mount to the back of a monitor on an already cramped desk for my kids to use for school and gaming. The Zbox is exactly what I am looking for.

I'm interested in this because it would make an amazing htpc. I've always wanted to get an htpc but I've never really had the time or extra money to build or buy one really.

I want the Zotac ZBox to set up a computer in my living room for entertainment. I think it would be a very nice piece or not... maybe.... only one way to find out.. Give it to me :)

It would be a sweet gift for my sister who has a really bad I3 processor in her PC right now. It would be a nice Christmas surprise =]

Godo luck to all participants! 

Have needed a long time already a gaming performance small PC for my living room.

Not enough space or acceptance from the better half to have a real gaming PC in the living room attached to the flat tv.

Reasons I want this?!?! Oh baby found my papers for this...

#1 Its small, Compact and Powerful. Good for taking over seas (Well if the place your going to has monitors keyboards and mouses) or LAN party's.

#2 Is slick! Lovely looking case with the orange light ups... Its to cool.

#3 Its Bare bones so you can upgrade the little things. Need more RAM give it more RAM! Need more storage well guess what! GIVE IT MORE STORAGE!

All of lifes problems... that evolve around this pc... are solved :D

"Don't worry about who talks behind your back, They are behind you for a reason"

System "Rainbow" Specs (Main PC):

Spoiler

CPU Intel i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz | CPU COOLER Deepcool Gamerstorm 240 AIO | GPU MSI RX 480
RAM 2x Crucial Ballistix Tracer 8gb (16gb in total) | PSU RM750i
HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD Kingston 240gb
OS Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

System "Stubby" Specs (Mini Server):

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz | CPU COOLER Stock Dell Optiplex 960 Cooler | GPU iGPU Intel Q45
RAM 4x Silicon Power 2gb (8gb in total) | PSU Stock Dell Optiplex 960 PSU
HDD Kingston 120gb (Connected through PCIe SATA 3 card)
OS Ubuntu (64-bit)

My buddy has finally seen the Glorious Light of Gaben and is interested in joining the PC Gaming Race. He is a mere console peasant but is willing to shed his peasant garments to join the master race. However like a simple peasant he had mindlessly drained his coffers on his potatoes. Please Help Convert My Freind! 

I'm interested in this PC because of it's size. Makes an awesome PC for a Steam Machine

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Well, I use a Zotac 970 myself and my GF only has a crappy laptop. I'd love to be able for her to make a new Home Theater PC this Xmas. This would be a good starting point.