Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's a more powerful computer than what I currently own and is small enough to carry around with just one hand. What more can I ask for?

The ZBOX interests me because being able to put desktop graphics in such a small form factor just amazes me. A traditional takes up quite a bit of space even in an itx form factory so just to see a full on gtx 960 in an even smaller form factor case than itx just excites me so much

This is so cool! I'm in college and I'm going to move out from my moms. So I need a PC to keep me company. I do all my gaming on my laptop and can't play move AAA titels. With this, I would so I would like to try and get it with the give away. 

I would use this for a nice steam gaming console for not so graphic hungry games :-)

PLeeease I dont have much space and this would be perfect for my deskspace

This would be a great machine to go to lan parties with. And it looks really cool too.

Are you kidding me? This is amazing!! Lan parties would be awesome if all i had to bring was this and a TV or monitor! I've got a Mid tower and while decently easy to carry its heavy as hell. This certainly beats a laptop as well. Having a desktop CPU in something so small Means LAN arma is possible.

Perfect for livingroom gaming.

And LAN parties

And all sorts of parties ;)

DoctorMii

This would be cool to set up for my wife as she goes back to school. I think it would be perfect to set up as a small discrete pc for her.

I got a really tiny house. without much space in the living room. having this bad boy would allow my to hook it up to our TV and game from there. which saves a ton of deskspace and gives us more room to breath.

I want the zotac because it seems to be the perfect small form factor PC to use for gaming on my tv.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I want it because it's tiny. I don't think you can make a desktop that small.

I WANT FOR IT TOO

I think it's pretty obviouse that this pc is great because of it's size to punch ratio.

I'm interested in the ZBox as it can easily unplugged and brought with you which is great benefit, also the ability to easily change parts can be helpful as well. 

Zotac somehow fits so much performance in such a little, amazing case! I have always wanted one, but couldn't afford it.

I would use it for gaming, with actually playable settings, and watching YouTube

I am interested in the ZBOX because I have a very small desk and no floor space to procure a larger desk, which has made it very difficult to use my desktop PC in the past because my monitor and keyboard and mouse cover my entire desk. Which has made it so I cant even use my speakers and I have actually had to remove my PC from my desk and store it because it barely fit underneath my desk and it couldn't stay there and I wont have any more space for about two years so this Zotac PC will make it so I can have a desktop PC again.

I'd love to ditch the bulky tower, but don't want to compromise preformance, this seems like a great option.

I would love the ZBOX because I don't have a very good PC, and it can't run much. I also spend a lot of time with friends in the living room, so space is quite an issue. The small form factor of the ZBOX would be perfect for the living room set up! I'm also very interested in the portability of it, as it sure beats lugging a huge tower around!

I've been looking for a small portable gaming rig. With this new job I'm always on the road and never home long enough to game. That time is reserved for the wife and kids before getting back on the road.

I have always been rather skeptical about bare-bone mini PC's. but this looks quite exciting. Besides. my laptop doesn't hold up to standard anymore and needs replacing.

I would love a mini Pc to use as a desktop replacement and see where it takes me. I feel taht it would make an excellent console replacement at an even smaller size.