Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Reasons I want this?!?! Oh baby found my papers for this...

#1 Its small, Compact and Powerful. Good for taking over seas (Well if the place your going to has monitors keyboards and mouses) or LAN party's.

#2 Is slick! Lovely looking case with the orange light ups... Its to cool.

#3 Its Bare bones so you can upgrade the little things. Need more RAM give it more RAM! Need more storage well guess what! GIVE IT MORE STORAGE!

All of lifes problems... that evolve around this pc... are solved :D

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

This would be an amazing home theater PC for aesthetics and size.

I would also use it for LAN parties, as transporting my desktop is a pain.

My buddy has finally seen the Glorious Light of Gaben and is interested in joining the PC Gaming Race. He is a mere console peasant but is willing to shed his peasant garments to join the master race. However like a simple peasant he had mindlessly drained his coffers on his potatoes. Please Help Convert My Freind! 

i love the portability, it could be an overkill htpc, i will won i know that!!!!

I like it becuase it is so small vs a full sized desktop

I want it because I never had a small pc like that to game with :D

What would I do with it?

Easy connect to my tv with Xbox controller and go ftw :)

I'm interested in this PC because of it's size. Makes an awesome PC for a Steam Machine

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

My first try on a giveaway, hope to get the chance and win this.

I would like to play test this for future purposes.

"Perfection is not the end, it's the beginning." 

[First Build] [About Me]

I want this because I think it would be cool to start a YouTube channel using this small version pc

Really could use a new gaming rig for my tv, my Xbox is hella jank.

I think its compact size would make it ideal for use connected to a TV. Watching movies and light gaming. 

I'm interested in this as i'd like a PC that is easy enough to transport when needed, and it looks cool.

Cheers.

I feel like having this type of power in a nice compact package will make it so I can reclaim space that is normally taken up by a normal tower, especially in applications where I don't need my full, beefy gaming rig.

Well, I use a Zotac 970 myself and my GF only has a crappy laptop. I'd love to be able for her to make a new Home Theater PC this Xmas. This would be a good starting point.

The pc is mlg 420 dank and deserves to be won by someone who is meme enough ti be legit.

I would seriously LOVE this thing in my living room, play brawlhalla or Need for speed on it!!!

When I first saw these I thought, "Oh look a box that generates heat" but then my friend ended up getting one and boy does it run smooth as butter. I would love to have one of these puppies sitting in my room mainly because I have zero space and an old laptop I do everything on, would love to upgrade from 2010 to 2015.

I'm a big fan of system miniaturization, but I must admit that even my ITX with only a PSU, Compact GPU and M.2 drive is still not small enough to be truly suitcase portable. 

While I could go with a laptop, the Zotac does seem to bridge my desire for desktop grade components that are good enough for casual gaming and 3D modeling while possessing more upgradability than non-gaming laptops.

I think this would be a great replacement for my midtower because I'm sick of taking it back home when I visit from school.

i would love to have this because of its portability above all and is a sick machine for the size

zotac zbox magnus en970 is compact, easy to carry anywhere. specially for lan party! :)