Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to use this for my home automation server and plex media server Nice and compact and can be set up next to the TV for some computer gaming as well.

I just love zotac, ive used there gpus for a loong time. and would love to have this little media/gaming box in my house :)

This would make a perfect gaming and productivity pc for my brother-in-law who attends a suitcase college

This is interesting to me because I could fit it in my trendy fanny pack. Perfect for when I find the urge to play Fallout 4 when doing touristy things...

I think the small form factor of the ZBOX is awesome!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

I would be a great portable mini pc i could move anywhere to enjoy gaming and would be amazing to have in general.

i think it would be an awesome living room pc, hooked up to the big screen tv!

I honestly want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS cus my bro's birthday is coming up .... and he always watches me game..... and he's kinda interested in it too..... so i think it would be a great idea to gift him this small PC cus ..... for a mid tower PC build,there's not a lot of desk room(plus im broke...)and plus this thing is small and has some good performance for some entry to mid level gaming ... so he wont  have to sit and jus look at me while i game and can basically have his own PC :)  :D  :)  :rolleyes: ..

I would really like to have this because I have a old hp intell i3 that is sooo very slow and I currently don't have the money to get a new one please help me

~sincerely

HTKnott02

I'd probably set it up as a target machine for my home lab - virtualisation has its limits for such purposes.

My current computer is a 10 year old scrap of parts so this would great to have!

I would really like to have this because I have a old hp intell i3 that is sooo very slow and I currently don't have the money to get a new one please help me

~sincerely

HTKnott02

This Zotac mini-PC would be AMAZING for when I go to LAN events. I could practically just velcro this to the back of a monitor and be good to go! :D

I would use it to replace my current PC because at the moment my current PC is crapy it got too old. Awsome giveaway Zotac thank you for sponsoring LinusTechTips!!!

I got a mid tower PC in my room, and would love to have this in my living room for more of a console like experience but with PC like power.

I would like it for 2 reasons.

1) The space savings and specs are nice

2) I'd like to show some of my skeptical friends the wonders of PC gaming

Where do I start xD  Well, there's no doubt that this beauty is more quiet than my current setup. And definitely preforms better, seeing as I have a GTX 750ti. So Basically I just like how it can outperform my current pc, it's crazy quiet, and can almost fit in a shoe box :P

I find the ZBOX so interesting and I would love to see how much performance you could get out of such a small box! It would help with productivity around the house!

I think that the idea of having a portable pc built like a mid tower pc would be very convenient for LAN events, or other instances where you would take a beefy computer with you. I have been looking for a more convenient way to carry a beefy pc.

I would indeed like that box. Last time I saw a computer that big, it had an Intel "Celeron apology" Atom. I got some DDR3 lying around as well as a 500 GB hard drive, so I'm in the clear of the accessories. And an i5!! My current box has what I call the AMD "sympathetic porkus addiction" Phenom that wants to be a quad core, but has NO hyper threading, so it runs like a 478 Pentium 4...

Q

I want this giveaway since I have limited space in my dorm room and have not been able to build a full size desktop due to space constraints.

My younger brothers are trying to game on an 8 year old dual-core Athlon and a 128MB onboard graphics chip, and that's no fun.