Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Colo box! Love it for the size.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.4 Ghz w/Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro, Motherboard: Asus Hero VII, RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (DDR3), GPU: 2x MSI GTX 980Ti G6,

SSD: 3xSamsung 840 EVO 256Gb, HDD: 1xSeagate 3Tb + 1x Seagate 4Tb Case: Fractal Design - Define S, PSU: Corsair Ax860i, Soundcard: Asus Essence STXII, Keyboard:Roccat Ryos MK Pro

I want it because it's small and it would be a improvement to my current computer.

Space saving... For more uh... Books and stuff on my desk.

Who needs a fulltower pc when you can have it all in a compact form easier to manage and maintain....easy life

I have never actually owned a "properly" working desktop before, so this would probably be the best computer I will get (if I even get it) so far since I mainly use laptops with clunky processors and graphics from the processor (not saying it's too bad). I also want to see what such a small package could be capable of. The closest thing to size that I can think of is my Apple TV 2 and...it's pretty bad (I just use it for streaming movies and TV shows every now and then). It may even change my mind from building a new PC for a while... :)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Harambe didn't make it out alive

Have a small 2011 zotac zbox downstairs that is running an intel atom from 2011. Love the thing and it runs all my local server needs (home media server and teamspeak) but I could really use a boost to run a few game servers off of it for me and some friends. But I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want to try gaming with that 960, maybe put the box to use as a steam machine too!

It's portable! I could bring it to a friend's house using my backpack.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

Reason #1 Don't currently have a home desktop, reason #2 I can fit this into the cabinet that will prevent my 1 1/2 year old from constantly pressing the power button on and off

Small but powerful! Feel the power!

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Well what makes me interested in the ZBOX is that it is so compact. I tend to travel and move around alot so the fact that it is so tiny and fits in a backpack is amazing. It may not be the most powerful of machines but it can run games at very good and enjoyable rates, far more than my school laptop can.

would make for an epic emulation machine as well as other simulation games like flight sim on the living room tv. ahh i can see it now.

I like it because its small (said no one ever)

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

I would use this in place of my desktop. It would be a godsend to have such a compact computer for my living room instead of keeping a beast of a computer tower in my basement where it doesn't look as ugly. 

To be honest, i would really like the Zotac over a traditional desktop because it is compact, i can fit it to the back of my tv and use it like a steam machine (cause it basically is), im really interested in small compact pc's that are quick to setup and use (got no problem buying the remainder components.  Also i cant be bothered going out to by a traditional pc, this is super easy compared to that.

I'd love to throw ArchLinux on it and turn it into a dedicated home media (Kodi)/Steam box for under my tv. It's size and power could be perfect, and all of the components should fly with a lightweight OS.

I would use it on our playroom tv with my brother as I'm trying to get him from an Xbox 360 to the PC master race as he is in a wheel chair and doesn't do sport. I'm not trying to play a simpathy card or anything I'm just reasoning why he would be on a console for that long

I'd use it to play fallout four in my living room. I can make it seem like I socialize with my family but I really won't be.

I am interested in the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 so I can take a powerful, portable desktop experience around with me where ever I go.

Kudos to zotac for sponsoring this giveaway!!!!

I hope i win this because i can use this for school projects and when im on the go at to a friend's house or something i dont need to bring my hunk o' Junk with me =)

Definitely the size to power ration, perfect for a media pc or gaming in the living room.