Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I love it's compact size for playing in the living room and even on trips.

Would love to have such a compact gaming box. Kudos to Zotac for trolling Xbox!

i want it cos its cool

Definitely the form factor, perfect as a living room pc. Small yet still powerful. Goes right in the cabinet under the TV along with my consoles.

Would love to win this so I could headshot on the go.

First of all I came from the future. I need it solely because I love to move from time to time if you catch my meaning.

So pick me as the winner and i will tell you guys when Half-life 3 will be released, I already finished it and it was better than the previous ones.

Thanks. 

This is a cool lil machine for those that have limited about of space.

CPU: i9 9900K 5.1MHz 1.3v

COOLER: Corsair H150i PRO

RAM: 32GB EVGA SSC 3200MHz

GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA

MoBo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra

SSD/HDD: Samsung M.2 970 EVO 1TB x3

PSU: Corsair AX1200i

CASE: Fractal Define S w/ Window

EXTRAS: EVGA PowerLink, Corsair Commander PRO 

I love it's compact size for playing in the living room and even on trips.

Obviously because it's small and portable~ and because I don't even have a gaming desktop, if I get this powerful tiny gaming machine, I can have it it as a desktop replacement until I have enough money to buy a real gaming rig.

For some time now i have been using a computer that i got for christmas. It was around $100 dollers on a black friday sale so my family bought 3 of them. One for me, one for my sister and one for my grandma. Now beening the person i am i generaly think i can game on it, witch i sorta can. But the games i play on it arnt the games i should play. Like counter strike global offensive and other games. I was in the market for a new computer and i for one would love a pocket sized computer, and so would my brother. Me and him are sharing this because he is starting to get into gaming now too(he is 5) and i feel like he would love a computer that could fit into his hand

first of all why i want it is beacuse i can  bring it anyway because it is portable and i can show this to my friends and realtive so that they can get one
i can just put it in my backpack and travel anywhere

I want it because my current PC sucks a fat one compared to this :D and if i win i wont need to save up $700+ for a new one seeing as the one im using is more of a family one.

It'd be cool to have this so that I can use a more powerful PC when I travel. (portability!)

~xyen

I could finally game in my dorm - my laptop can't handle anything that isn't a web browser.

Hello Linus I would like to inform you that I want this plea gaben me so hungry for se zotac Ples, arm my PC suckka da chode it be like trying to do stuff (watch your videos) it's louder than a jet engine and it is real real slow . . .

My best friend has been using one of those super old white Mac books for years now. This being the case he is barely able to run a DAW so he can start learning music production and he is certainly not able to play all the video games that he desperately wants to play with me. This is the perfect opportunity for me to hook him up with the best birthday present ever and finally allow him to launch his music career and also allow him to play games with me. This particular computer is perfect because he has been looking for something low profile and low budget. If he got this it would be beyond anything he could hope to buy. It would be so awesome! 

I known this sounds weird but i like the pure portability of the zotac magnus so i dont have to lug around around my desktop. 

I just like this because it beats out my pc in every area and can't afford anything better than a pentium

im from greece and im poor, so it would be nice to get a pc. :)

My gaming machine is way to old for new games but I'm only playing CS:Go on it with Mouse and Keyboard almost every other game I play with controller so it should be a quite nice fit for my living room and i could get my girlfriend more into gaming