Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would to have a computer like this so I can play games with my significant other. While she isn't using it I will use it as a LAN machine to take to friends houses for LAN parties.

Having this bad boy would not only be a upgrade for the 9 year old laptop I'm currently gaming on but would also allow super portability allowing me to take it to friends houses or collage if I decide to do so.

I want it so I can get into PC gaming. I have an slow laptop so I can't play any games on it.

Would be pretty awesome to get a hold of this! A huge amount of power in such a small thing! See, not everything has to be big to be good, right? ;)

Would fit very nicely mounted under my desk and out of the way! Would finally give me a chance to replace my little work laptop to give me a better chance at hitting them games!

Thanks for your videos LTT! <3

It just seems so interesting that Zotac could fit a 960 in there along with a i5, yet have even half decent cooling. i would use this as my gaming pc, because right now i have some interesting specs..... (Core 2 duo e7500, intel gma x4500, 6gb 600mhz RAM. Great specs, i know) And as im sure you know, those specs are NOT specs for gaming. I mean, it can barely handle minecraft. i know i have some Sodimm ram around here from a laptop with a crashed HDD, and im sure i could get a ssd on sale on amazon, and i already have a windows 8 installation disk (Of which i can then upgrade to windows 10) and i would then be able to play with some old friends, and play some decent titles like GTA v, Fallout 3 or 4. Things like that. Hope i win, good luck to everyone!

I love how small and compact it is. It wouldn't take up too much space on my desk.

Well i`ve always liked small PCs. I Had several Shuttle barbone DIY like 27D and also had Acer Revo 3600.

Now i am looking for a new mini PC, maybe ZOTAC Zbox NANO, but i am afraid it would be too slow for my current needs.

So it would be nice if a could have this PC.

Thank you

A box like this would be perfect for setting up in my family room and dedicating to multiplayer friendly games

The Magnus seems like a computer that would really suit my gaming and space needs. I live in a house with 6 other people and 4 dogs so space is a luxury. The Magnus is perfect for my gaming needs. I do not play very heavy duty games. The longevity of the Magnus is not a problem for me. The power consumption of the Magnus is a big turn on to me. I am a bit of a tree hugger so the Magnus having a 100w power consumption while running a high-intensity benchmark really attracts me to eat. 

I'm a full time PhD student living in the UK so, as you may understand, I don't have any friends and I'd like to win this giveaway to make new friends and tell them how cool is my new Zotac Magnus EN-970.

Cheers guys!

I was wondering how many people would enter. Boy did I not expect this many. Good luck everyone!

I always like to duct tape my gaming pc against the back of my monitor and with the zbox it wouldn't look as weird as it does with my mid tower pc atm. :/

My name is Mamoon.

Id prob just give this computer to my school to run the inventory system which is currently on a Windows XP beast with 512MB of RAM. I think we can do better than that.

I want a gaming pc that is not the size of a cruise ship..... I want to get started on Pc gaming

well, it's smaller a more powerfull than my mini itx build...

Well, that computer would really be a great upgrade for me even without a graphic card, and also i like the small compact design.

My wife is in desparate need of a new pc to do her work on from home as well as some light gaming. Her old system is better than 5 years old and in need of replacement. This system would fit her needs perfectly. i would love a compact pc myself but I have a good system already so this would be gifted to her...great Christmas gift indeed I would think. Great review on this by you guys as well.

Awesome giveaway. Would love this for a low power and low space solution to computing off-grid!

I think it would be a great pc to take on the run for me because I like to draw with graphic tablets so it being small and compact will be perfect almost like a laptop

In a small house, you need small things.

A Zbox is small.

With simple math, I deduced that a Zbox is the pc that would fit just right.