Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be awesome to win this because my best friend would love to do youtube videos with me but right now he's struggling with debt and can't afford a computer, and this one in particular would be perfect for him because it's extremely compact, can handle games fairly well. But the main thing is the size of it because he doesn't have a ton of space which is why he would love this so much and definitely prefer it over a mid or full size tower, even a compact size tower. And not only all of that it would be an awesome Christmas present for him!

Thank you for considering me, best of luck to everyone and I can't wait to see who wins :D

I think it would be great to have this compact gaming station in my living room.. it does'nt take up much space,it has an awesome black stylish design and is pretty powerfull as well!!!Great job Zotac!

This will be awesome for my new living room! Is it really pfsensible for Linus to still be working in that state? He might install the xeon upside down next time.

I would prefer this over a full size pc because it fits on my desk and looks nice while still packing a significant amount of performance.

I would love to win this pc as I dont own a pc but my brother does and he never lets me on it

Need a tiny pc to play games at work in secret, this will hide nicely behind my work desktop :) :) 

for years I've been looking around for something like this for my sick sister, who can leave the house and would appreciate this all in one Gaming...box.

-Thanks Luke for understanding

I'd use it as a media computer/ budget Steam Box and stick it under the TV. It would be a very budget Steam Box though, being nearly free and all...

I would love this build because my family doesnt make very much money at the moment so this small build will save me time and money on the parts I need.

I'd like to use this computer to replace my room mate's xbox! :P

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I want it cause I really need a gaming PC and my 8-year-old gal ain't cutting it anymore.

I am a father of soon to be six boys and while I dont get to game much. I do like to sit down when I can to unwind from work and school to have a little me time. As my custom rig I have is currently dead I don't have the time or money for a complete rebuild. With the zotac barebones I would only need ram as I already have the os and storage. I would like it also to show my 7 year old son how to put a computer together due to his interest in computers and gadgets.

Its effective for a moderate mobile work environment

Having an easy to transport desktop for massive programs and long renders would solve a lot of issues I have with doing Video Production or Digital Design being done either at home or school.

The ZBOX has more power and portability than my laptop does, so it could act as my file storage for assignments and as a backup for if my laptop fails on me. 

Going overseas with my unit in June, not a lot of desk space(if any) in barracks and don't want a screaming Laptop to annoy all the testosterone fueled death machines I'll be entrusting my life with or pay the arm and leg that I no longer own for one that doesn't scream like a banshee.

I would love to get hold of a PC such as this. Unfortunately I don't have the money but here it goes

All the computers I've had so far Ive always wanted to get hold of one for both gaming/watching movies from my desktop, however each one has always been slow or buggy. I have an amp that is capable of surround but because of my old machine with an old motherboard inside it Ive only ever been able to achieve a low quality sound output. The gaming on it is terrible. It has an old GPU in, it struggles to even boot up half the time and when it does its very slow due to the 1tb hard drive in it from Hitachi. I do however have an ssd, ram etc and it would be a nice use of it all. I personally would recommended the product to someone is they were looking for a small compact machine but big enough (hardware wise) to actually run games, or watch YouTube.

I've already got my dream build, which I plan to expand on every day for a long while now. But when it comes to gaming, I've never been very good (course I won't admit that mid game, as far as my team knows I'm the best (; ). However, the biggest part to me has always been the social ability that surrounds gaming. One of the biggest things for me as a child was sitting on the couch playing my Playstation with a couple of friends, then later moving on to the Nintendo Wii. It was a blast. With the recent release of the SteamOS and Steam Controller, this ZBOX would be the perfect opportunity to relive my childhood. Since I'm running wirelessly, the NVidia Shield or Steam Link is just not quite enough to be able to enjoy games from my TV. People ask why I don't just go back to console gaming if I want that couch experience... I've always been one of those types that can't really go back once they get accustomed to something. 1080p 60+ fps, maxed out settings, can't really settle for subpar anymore. Just a first world problem, I suppose though... Goodluck everyone!

"What're you supposed to be? A clown or something?"

"...Sometimes."

This pc is powerful and small enough to to Chuck in your pack back. That is pretty swag

I love compact PC's. In addition, I am a 3D printer fanatic. Unfortunately, due to its location I cannot use my computer to control it. As decent as SD card printing is, it can't beat streaming binaries over USB. With a compact PC in addition to a small screen I have, I could make a slave machine that I can use to not only control the printer, but run slicers like Simplify3D which less powerful computers simply cannot do.

Here's to dreaming!

This would be great for my little brothers and sisters so that they can play new games on PC. Plus it could use the living room TV as a monitor because of how discreet it is. 

I have a very small desk so this would work perfect for me also want to try to get into PC gaming.

Enter me into this giveaway. The Magnus is a pretty sweet little comp. I would love to make it a tv desktop so I can have the comfort of sitting on my couch with a mouse and keyboard and the power of a great pc for gaming, 3d modeling, and more.

I'm very interested to see how well it would work as a set top box, or even as a regular desktop. For a college student like me, it doesn't make much sense to have a full tower in your room, so something like the Zotac Zbox could be the best solution to this.

Combining portable and powerful components into one ZBOX could give me the opportunity to

efficiently do so much awesomeness at my friends house such as lag lan parties + tear free #multi-mlg-sync420noscope/streamingz! !!