Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I can't buy a traditional desktop and that automatically makes this better.

No? anyone else is poor? ok. Good enough.

I am stuck gaming on a gtx 480 that is actually my roommate's. When I graduate from college in May I would love to have something to game on! Thanks Linus and Zotac!

I've always wanted to own a computer that I could game on. I've always been interested in building one but always lack the funds. The Zotac would be the perfect machine for me to finally own a gaming computer and join the PC master race! 

I am stuck gaming on a gtx 480 that is actually my roommate's. When I graduate from college in May I would love to have something to game on! Thanks Linus and Zotac!

The Zotac Zbox is a beautiful piece where form meets function. the small case is packed into a small enough enclosure to make it easy to store while maintaining a very visually appealing balance of matte and glossy finishes. it really is a small, beautiful and powerful piece of technology.

This looks really cool. Something so small being more powerful then my current desktop. Zotac rocks! 

The Zotac Zbox tiny and small, something that has it all

A nice CPU and a big GPU

16 Gigabytes of RAM, so we all can say 'damn'

Zotac has done a nice job, ' cause this ZBox is top

And always remember, tiny things make life complete!

I want it because I need a traveling computer... or at least something that's not as big. I can just hook this up to a tv or something and bring wireless keyboard/mouse. 

My name is instagraml/insta kill on youtube

I love Zotac's Video Cards, have never been disappointed with them, and now will not be the time!

<3

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

My name is Matias

I've wanted something like this becouse i dont have som much money that i could just buy something like this, and im really wanting to game on my tv and use it as streaming device som i can see movies from it without connecting my old junky computer. I also wanna see how good this computer is compared to my old one, just to see the size of them and how good they are compared.

Btw i like the show :)

Best regards

I'd either put SteamOS on it and use it on my TV with a controller of some sort, or just throw windows on it and use it as a LAN rig. On second thought, my girlfriend needs a PC to play games with me. Yeah, I'll give it to her. She'll have a better PC than me xD #FirstWorldProblems

Soo not to get emotional or something but my mom needs a new pc and is always complaining about her mid tower pc (that I built!) Because she keeps hitting it with her for under the desk. It's a pretty powerful pc so not cheap to replace but this zotac would definitely be better and she could place it on top of her desk instead of under. win-win

Or I might give her my old mac mini and keep this one for myself ;p

I'm planning on ceiling mounting a projector in my room to project against a white wall. This would be prefect to mount alongside it, get some wireless peripherals and use as an awesome gaming rig

I'd like to win this mini pc since small form factor is a huge plus for me since I have to travel a lot and right now all I have is laptop which cant really run all the games I want. Thanks

i cant fit an actually desktop on my apartment so Zbox would be a great solution for my space problem :)

:D

I really need a new pc no one likes a Mac please help me out zotac. I will love u forever.

pls give me the magnus en970, i dont have a pc but i really want one

This is a cool, small and fancy computer. It would fit perfectly in my (new) computerroom!

that Zotac box wood be perfect for my sister becaues her desk is small. she can't fit normal size tower on desk

Michael Payne

Love the idea of PC gaming in the lounge room, and this looks perfect for it.

Size doesn't matter, its about how you use it. Or so they say, so let me test out that theory :)