Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would want one for a media PC and you know smaller is always better  ;) !

I'd set it up next to my gaming rig for my girlfriend to enjoy desktop level gaming! She's stuck on a wee laptop currently.

Nifty how they fit it all in such a small box.

i would use it as a day to day pc and i do not personally own a windows pc i only own a mac

i am also interested in the gaming capabilities of it

Okay, so I absolutely love Zotac. Mostly because I've had really good quality graphics cards from them in the past. The last one I owned was the Geforce GTX 650 2GB GDDR5 Memory and it lasted me 4 years! The card itself still works, just didn't meet some of the game specs I currently play. Anyways, I would turn this into a family gaming consule. My wife, daughter and I all love playing different games and I'm currently building her a new desktop for gaming. But, I would love to use this in the living room for all of us. Thank you Linus Tech for this awesome give-a-way and I hope I win but congrats to whoever does!

Awesomely,

Dustin Watson A.K.A. Chambercell

i never win at give aways but i still want it coz its so tiny and i love powerful machines in a tiny space. my futurevision for PCs are that it works instantaneous no matter what task you throw at it and its tiny too as well as silent but noise is not really an issue for me tbh unless its like a jet engine

Oh man I would love to get this the current rig I am using is over a decade old

I need a PC that i can travel with but that has the power of a desktop so this seems perfect. Thank You

This pc looks so awesome!!!!

I'm am currently attending college and after upgrading my pc and building one from scratch I'm too broke to buy ANYTHING. With what I have, I've managed to build a computer work room in my parents loft that my friends and I use to get work done on the weekends but we need one more pc! With the way things look that will take another 3 years. Unless I win this amazing small form factor pc.

The Zotac seems awesome I like how it is so much smaller than a mini atx case.

I'm extremely interested in this because it would prove to be a perfect HTPC for some of the family I live with.  Everything else that we have is slow.

I need this so i can get off this 8year old laptop the only computer we own.

So, you zotac geniuses have created the "Thing", which will allow me to get SUPREME performance on the couch, because I only play controller friendly games on the TV. Or some good experience in games that I have never played on good settings because of the bad laptop I have.

This zbox is so compact and i would like to carry it with me when i want to go for an example to a friends place. :D

Because having to keep my pc on to Stream games to the other side of the room it too much work and I mean have you seen them power prices... Damm it's getting pricy!

As someone who lives in a tiny college dorm, I don't actually have the space to have a desktop. That means I'm stuck with my laptop that can't actually run games very well - csgo at 30 fps is a nightmare, so gaming is pretty much a nono. I've tried an external gpu setup, but ended up killing my gpu with static discharge, so I'm back to square one.  If I had this tiny little pc I could actually game every now and then hehe

I'd like one of these because it has the portability of a laptop and the processing power to play any game I'm intrested in. Plus I have a laptop with integrated graphics right now. :(

All I can say is gaming at Starbucks or anywhere there's an outlet! This puppy is so small, I wouldn't mind lugging a monitor+mouse/keyboard along with it.

Scalper, no scalping!

Always wanted something to bring with me on long trips and is easier to bring along than a big bulky desktop.

My name is Jernej and I'm taking a shot at it ... i would use Zotac ZBOX as my media PC / gaming console at my living room.

Mmm main reason for me is that i currently dont have any PC, just my 5 years old laptop. And zbox would be one of the best options for my 1 room flat, because it is tiny, i am hopping for best, but anyway, that's one hell of a machine, and any person who will get that should be really happy. Best of luck to everyone and big, fat thank you to zotac, for awesome giveaway. Cheers.