Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like to win the Zotac to have as an awesome HTPC and streambox for Steam. It would make gaming with my Fiancee so much easier.

Thanks much

HEY linustechtips team i am a dutch viewer and i love te zotac machine could i please win it?

bye Gideon Luca

I would either give it to my brother for Christmas (I would have MAD cred for the next 5 years), or I would use it as work/portable mini desktop.

Because I like to go and play games over at my friends place and with this being so small it will make my journey much easier.

I like the Zotac MAGNUS its the perfect home theatre computer due to the compact form factor and the possibility to have 2 2,5" HDD/SSDs, that allows me to have a quick boot drive and a huge HDD as a storage disk combined with a GTX 960 and a I5 5200u for movies and some cool coop/partygames. it has HDMI 2.0 which adds the possibility to run 4K movies at propper 60FPS, this wil make the movietimes so much nicer. it also has dual Gb LAN. that gives me the option to test PFSense without wiping my school laptop. (VMs arnt the same).

the i5 5200u is probably alone an overkill for 1080p movies but the 960 wil come along nicely for 4k movies and some nice gaming exp.

Hey, I am a student and I am living in a shared flat, so I have very little space. A pc like this would really help me out.

Thanks.

well what can you say about a tiny gaming pc.......... it's FABULOUS 

It's small and powerfull enough for my needs as a media/gaming pc for living room xD

Well i have always had a large oversized desktop and i now know that size dosnt always mean things so i feel like this is a great opportunity to try somthing new

I am moving to college next year, so it will be very useful to have a small, compact rig for use in a dorm as an HTPC.

When moving between parents a small beast like this would definately come in handy for ease of transportation.

I think compared to a traditional desktop it would be a lot easier to use at lan party's and regarding I'm rocking a 750 ti sc and an amd phenom 9550 oc'd at 2.5 it might be a little bit of an improvment

The ZBOX is rad! Its tiny form factor is perfect for a dorm room PC since I had to leave my rig at home. 

Keep making great videos! 

Thanks. 

Well i'm obsesed with small Pc's so this would be awesome for me to win. To get so much power in such a small package is incredible. I would use it as a gaming pc/Console for my TV screen and i would probably see ways to mod it and make it mores awesome!

I would like to travel with a computer that doesn't weigh 60 pounds.

Well...it fits! xD and this is the ultimate console killer with Huge gaming capabilities compared to a console!

Would love the ZBOX as a console alternative, plus the portability of essentially a desktop is awesome!

I would love the zotac en 970 because I would love to play some pc games but I'm currently on my laptop witch can't run anything, I also would love a pc that is as portable as well as I will probably take it to a friends house and to the counties I visit during the summer

Giveaways are awesome!

I would use it in my living room as a theater and gaming pc. I would also take it to my friends house when we lan party and play diablo 3. I wouldn't have to lug around my pc anymore!

Enter for sauce

Done, this was in a routing video, I could have a Zotac i5 ROUTER!  Muhahahaa

I will really like to upgrade my pc and ist just awesome that it is so small

I think it's a real powerhorse against a notebook with the same amount of flexibility. In this case it would be perfect for me to take it with me to school.  Big thanks to Zotac if I would win the Pc because as a student i don't have the money to buy one on my own :(

:( I never won something... :,(

Have a daaaay from Venice - Italy!!!