Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Being a mini PC make it really portable. Easy to carry where ever you want compare to the desktop PC who's bigger and not always easy to bring.

would be awesome to be able to run around with a desktop grade pc in your backpack for no apparent reason aside from wanting all the performance of one in a tiny little carry case great for if you're going to a friends house to play games and they only have one computer.

As a college student with a small dorm room I don't have space for my gaming rig and it sucks. With space being at a premium I could use the ZBOX as a netflix/gaming machine. Plus I could travel home home for breaks with all my game saves.

I would like to win this device, because the hinge of my laptop broke, and I need a new powerful portable computer.

I'm entering for the ZBox because I am interested in making a super streamlined small, but powerful workstation to conserve space in my small house.

This is beautiful! I can't imagine a better box for the livingroom.

Hope I win it. =)

Planning to build a new PC with my tax return. My old PC would be for my wife, but I think this would be a better gift. I could then take my old one and spruce it up with a new case & give my little brother his first custom gaming PC.

Hi! 

My name is Jacob, and I just started Nursing school in Norway! When I moved out to the new apartment, somehow my graphicsgard broke down, and the pc is in general dying. Have a good ol 6 year laptop that's breaking down after my time in the Army. The fact that this computer is as compact as is it will really suit me, as the desk I have isn't too big.

Thank you and may the odds be ever in my favour :3

Obviously, I'd use it for gaming on the move, but I'm really interested to see where small-hardware computing is going with the desktop PC market dwindling. 

I built my own desktop... it consumes so much power that the electricity bill went up by 25$ every month, I think is good enough of a reason to want this amazing thing. Also, I have an old laptop with compatible parts for ram and HDD so I wouldn't need anything else and I would really like to plug this kind of steam box in my TV to test gamestream, plugin a laptop into a TV isnt always the best route to play games...

Hope you feel better Linus, Hopefully your recovery is rather swift and painless. Its rather silly they call it the 970 even though it has a 960. Way better than my desktop with a 750ti though.

I would like to win this because I am working on a project in college and we need a test box for some games we are trying to make. 

Thanks,

Jesse 

I love how Zotac have managed to fit in a full-sized GPU, and I would absolutely love to have something like this to let me steam stream to my TV. A pretty freaking awesome bit of kit right there!

First thanks for the giveaway!

The reason I'm interested in this Zbox is that it's so powerful for something soooooo tiny. This is perfect for me as a secondary computer, because I HATE having to lug around my full size tower to my dads house when I do laundry.

I game in between loads to pass the time. This would just be so convenient, and my girlfriend could use it when Im not at my dads.

I would love to get the magnus because of its size to performance ratio. This this has great performance and would fit perfectly into my entertainment system. It looks like a great product that I would love to have!

God I hope I win. It would be pretty nice to get this. I could play fallout 4 and other stuff. Mainly fallout 4..

I would really appreciate to have this tiny beast as a replacement for my trusty Lex Computech Twitter PC with its old Intel Atom D525 which I use to do my daily work.

I would like this computer, cus its realy powerfull compared to its size, and also, its faster than mine which is using more than 400watt :P

Im not a maximalist, i can edit videos on a slow laptop, or play fallout4 on old GTX560 with Dual Core e8400, but this Mini PC would be a dream PC for me at least for 4 years :D

Im not able to play pc games with my friends because they dont have a pc.... and there birthday is in a few weeks and i need to get them something.

Hey I could really use one as I don't have a good desktop and I'm looking to back to gaming but a GeForce 6500 won't cut it..... My name is Ruman and if you can email me at zombie7864@yahoo.com

I'd love to win this, cause I can't afford a new pc, and don't have much space.

Plus, I LOVE the idea of a tiny, powerful pc