Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because I wanted to make a second gaming station for my roommate but I don't have any space left except for monitor, keyboard and mouse...

I just got a new computer for myself, so I would most likely give it to my brother or my dad because they both need new machines.

I would love to get one of these. Would be great to have another pc.

I like it because it is small. My desk has limited room so I would enjoy a small pc. I have a 19" monitor so small pc, small monitor.

Current "Rig": AMD FX-6200, AMD Radeon HD 7570, 240GB Crucial BX200, 1TB Seagate Barracuda OEM Drive, HP Micro-ATX case (from trash heap haha), Windows 7 Home Premium, Gigabyte Angelica2 AM3+ motherboard.

Add me on steam! ExplosiveNight. (I play CS:GO, GMod, and Terraria.)

Follow me on twitter! (https://twitter.com/blake100783)

Would be cool for me since im moving to a new country soon and cant bring my tower.

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

I live in a fairly small condo so I have to make smart use of what space I have. Having something powerful yet compact is the perfect compromise.

Would love to win its so i could have something to take a LAN party.

I can't believe something that small doesn't thermal throttle

This would come in real handy for gaming in my living room, where my ubber larger desktop is not allowed due to size. It looks awesome, and compact and neat, and expandable all in the smaller package. Thanks Zotac for the chance, and thanks Linus T Tips for the awesome videos!

Well, name is Valk. Obviously not my real name, but anyway.

The reason for wanting to win this? Well, that machine looks really cool, and has some awesome stuff in it, despite its small size. After all they do say that it is not the size that matters.

However the biggest reason I want it is because I need a new computer for my brother who is stuck with an old DELL laptop that is giving him a hard time. He just finished his university and is unemployed, as for me I work at a power plant as an electrician for the time being (I am on the 6th month of an 8 months contract), however I have my hands full with paying for my own computer that I bought 3 months ago, and my bills, so sadly I can not help him with getting one. So it would be really awesome if I managed to win this little baby and gift it to him.

~Valk.

Hey. I want this for my living room for an entertainment system.

My name is Patryk.

This giveaway is perfect for me.

This PC is powerfull, small and it looks great. It would fit perfectly on my desk.

Hello, this is my first post on a forum but I would like to win the Zotac ZBOX because I'm currently gaming on a laptop and I would like to upgrade to a desktop, but not have the giant space it will take up.

That would just simply look best on my desk, with me rendering buildings.. :-)

So, Let me tell what makes me interested on this pretty cool device. For centuries I've been looking for a device that I can use as: media server, seedbox and personal storage. And beyond that, I need a device that is small, silent and don't consumes a ton of electricity... The Zbox is perfect for me. When  LTT uploaded the video on showing the device, I looked and said: Thats it! I need it badly! Beyond everything, he has a freaking GTX960 in it. Isn't that awesome? 

My name is Dietrich, I live in Santa Catarina, in Brazil... That kind of tech, will get here, I don't know, maybe next year? Won't be cheap (Yes, my country taxes are big, gigantic... :'( ) and won't be easy to find. I promisse to make a video showing all the funcionality that I said, for whatever LTT decides to use.

That why I think I deserve to win the Zbox! 

BTW, Im a big fan, whatch every single video on the channel. 

Thanks for the attention!

Best Regards

Dietrich

I think that the coolness of this device comes in its portability while offering more power than a laptop,provided u can bring a screen with you.it just feels good man you'know to lug around

I'd love to have this little box to use as a gaming device for our large TV. Heck, it's likely more powerful than my current dedicated PC so if I got it it'd be possibly able to be put to use for that too!

This would be awesome to put in the living room to play social games with friends.

I prefer the zotac to a PC cos it would be really easy to take to LAN partys

This would be really nice to have, my desk is quite crowded and it would be great to have such a small PC that won't take up as much space.

I work at Geek Squad and we have a lot of TVs and computer hardware to test. What better way to test than to play some games on the TVs we get in. Obviously we're all gamers so during our down time this would be a great little computer to tuck underneath a shelf and play some Witcher. Since it's so tiny, we can relocate it almost anywhere and hide it from our boss if needed. :)

my sff rig hahaha ikr

hey linus n zotac please upgrade me i love sff builds coz my room is too small and i believe small but dangerous is the way to go anyways even if i dont win thanks for the opportunity