Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need small form factor things in my life, because it makes me feel better about my own down falls..

I'd make it a christmas present for my girlfriend. This would just be the best gaming PC she could get because the formfactor is soooo small for this performance ;)

I'm happy to receive this tiny beast.

I'm interested in its portability. Sometimes I'd like to play games in another room and transporting a full-sized desktop is too much of a hassle.

I love small pc's ecpecialy for niche applications such as an HTPC or a streaming box!   :D

why im interested in the ZBOX is because its small i can take it anywhere never have to bring my copmuter with me. Like when i go to my friends or go somewhere for a vacation i will always have a little computer to bring with me.

I want this so I dont have to drag around a huge ass desktop to lan events.

Would love to have it as a TV gaming box!

Intel Xeon X5670; Cooler Master V6 with two WFB1212M Deltas; ASUS Rampage III Extreme; CORSAIR Dominator 12GB (2GBx6); ASUS Radeon R9 270 2GB; Creative X-Fi 64MB; CORSAIR Performance Pro 128GB; Western Digital Caviar SE16 500GB (2); Antec Signature SG850 850W; LIAN LI PC-V1000Z with AFB1212VHE Delta

Would be nice to get into pc gaming, but building a pc is too expensive. Haha took me a while to save for my Xbox one.

I love SFF builds that pack as much cool stuff in as humanly possible.  Makes my Min/Max personality happy.

The portability of the device makes it an incredible gaming pc. I can only dream of owning one!

I likw it becuse it has alot of power packet inside a VERY small packet so i can hide it easily! And thank you very much Zotac for making this giveaway possible! :D

I really want the zbox ,because I like compact and powerful computers its SAVE A LOT OF SPACE!

A few Desktops ago, I used to have a Shuttle case that I absolutely loved... This takes that idea of a tiny case, and makes it bigger by making it even smaller.  Given that my current rig cannot run Fallout 4, and I've been downgraded to a console peon from my previous glorious PC Master Race status, I would absolutely love the ability to simultaneously scale up while scaling down what I'm using.

It would be great to have one of these things. The small size with lower power consumption would be great, the performance doesn't seem too bad either. I'd be interested in using it as a steam streaming machine/steambox thing in the lounge. Or, my girlfriend is interested in getting into gaming and her current computer is still an old, loud and hot Core 2 Duo with onboard graphics. It'd be perfect for her as an upgrade to her current PC, not to mention it's her birthday in the next week so that would be even better. ;-)

I think this could come in handy as possibly a family console/media station, something one could use to run emulated games off of, potentially steamOS, there are all kinds of possibilities due to it's compact form and high performance; Thanks Zotac for the giveaway, this would definitely be used extensively ( for whatever purpose I would choose ) in my home.

CPU: i7 6700K; Cooler: EK Predator 240; GPU: 2x MSI Golden 980Ti;

MB: GIGABYTE G1 Gaming 7 Z170X; RAM: 16gb G.Skillz3000Mhz;

PSU:EVGA G2 1000W; Display: Asus RoG PG279Q 27" 2560X1440 165Hz 

I would probably use it for lan parties, or visiting friends, because it's such a compact gaming machine and not a big bulky full-tower PC.

And it's also a lot more powerful than my laptop, so that's pretty nice too :3

It would perfectly fit into a small shelf in my desk

I'd like it because it is better than my current mid-tower pc.

I would use this a home entertainment machine in the living room. Would be great Media machine viewing pictures, music, movies and playing some simpler games. The 4K capability is nice to have as well.

I am interested in this more than a normal PC because I need a gaming ready computer for my small workspace.

I am interested in this computer compared to other computers in that it is powerful enough to render videos and play games while still fitting in a shoe box. This is handy for putting on the desk and maintaining as much work room as possible.