Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I've been meaning to build a media PC that's also capable of couch co-op for the lounge room, however there just isn't enough room for even a small form factor case, the Magnus is easily the answer to that problem.

The formfactor and the lower-than-normal powerconsumption are the most interesting parts of this barebones PC.  :D

I Currently do not have a desktop pc, work and study off a macbook from 2010, so this would be a upgrade and I would be able to run most of the programs for school that I can't run now. 

I'm interested in a ZBOX because I'd like to try having a computer that is super small but isn't as insignificant as it looks, a nice change from having a laptop.

Small but terrible! I want one! give to to me. this is handy, portable. I can make good use of it. It can easily fit in my apartment, not taking any space at all. and plus. i can bring this to parents' home easily and all i need is a tv.

Give it to me plis...

ma spoder senz iz tingling...

I really want this so I can use it for work to replace the crappy laptops that my work provides.

I want this because my friend has a dead factory built -- crappy -- that was passed down from a neighbor, and a laptop that runs omega hot.

A large custom build is beyond what his room space allows and he has plenty of small Indie games (and Valve games) that we would play together if he has a system that could actually run even those. And I guess he can use it for college too.

Great giveaway. I don't have a HTPC and I'm frankly tired of crouching around a small laptop (no compatible outputs) to watch movies with friends and family.