Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would make a spectacular media PC!

Good luck everyone!

I need a rig to give to my girlfriend as her current laptop's gaming performance is abysmal. And I looks like a great LAN rig, which means she can easily bring it over to my place for some gaming together. it looks awesome!

I need a PC, (I have a laptop), I don't have one and I don't have much space so...

I need it because I have a small desk and am gaming with a frikin laptop with 4gbs of ram

Already have supplies from computer dad does not use.

I want the Zotac ZBOX to take with me when I go to my friends and to game on my TV cause I don't have a lot of space there.

I would love a ZBOX as my desk is really small and really don't have room for anything else, at the moment i have no space whatsoever and my cable management is horrific, also the specs look incredible (at least compared to my current PC). I have no clue how Zotac managed to fit that power into such a small device! xDDD

I'd install SteamOS and use it as a console replacement and use it in my living room.

Always wanted a gaming pc, but since I'm in college I don't have enough room for a full on gaming tower, hence the form factor being quite appealing, nor the money (broke college student). Also who can build that powerful of a machine into a package that is smaller than gaming counsels. 

The little Zotac is a very powerful compact device and its I think it's great.

I'd like to win this ... because everything is better than my pc..... an AMD 5550 CPU... and AMD 8550g GPU 4G RAM WTF I want this... please?

I would want this to give to my brother :P I just build my rig a few months back. He is really jalous (how do you write that :P) that he can't do that (he's a bit younger, money and stuff). He's using a 5 year old laptop thats absolutely horrible, so it would be a really sweet christmas gift if i could give him the Zbox. Currently i do have an zotac gtx 970 in my rig, zo i know zotac makes some pretty decent stuff

Hello Linus!

I've been interested in the ZBOX MAGNUS for a while now. I haven't really the time nor money to build a full blown gaming pc, and the magnus struck my eye, although it was just too expensive for my being. Its something I've been dying to use for a while now, and after watching your review, I knew I needed to get one of those. It is the perfect size for my small setup, and I have everything I would need for it on standby. This is definitely something I would be very excited to win. Thanks Linus!

Hi Linus, i would love to have this, i don't have a pc that can run anything. I have a laptop that has trouble running word... Pls Linus help senpai

Patrick Leth

I would love to have this Zotac ZBOX because having a powerful yet extremely small system would be exciting to take to LAN's for one reason, I could fit it in my pocket!

Does it run Crysis though... That is the question

I want the ZBOX because it can save a lot of space and looks good on the living room. Thanks to everyone that makes possible this giveaway.

What i really admire about these cute machines is their power consumption. Especially with that "U" in the CPU and the 960 that thing is propably drawing less energy while gaming than my desktop while idling. So even though I would probably use it for gaming, it might also make for a good Webserver or even a NAS, with those dual drives in RAID1. Though it would probably need to be a Software RAID. Anyway, it's a great peace of Tech and I would really love having it.

Have a nice day Y'all,

Okka

hard to believe that thing can hold a GPU like that O.o i run a 840m on my laptop and it SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKS :(

It would be awesome to game on an actual gaming PC rather than on a cheap laptop that barely runs games at 30 FPS on 720P and the lowest settings possible.

Well apart that I would like to see the awesome computer zotac built it would function me as a desktop programing pc and a gaming rig and im actually very happy to provide balling amounts of ram, 2 ssd's and a os.

Well, I am half Cypriot half Bulgarian with a Polish wife living in UK. I visit all 3 countries each year and every time I hate it that I cannot share my PC gaming experience with my friends. The ZBOX would be the perfect solution for me. Modern TVs are common nowadays so ZBOX + wireless controller and .... life is good!!

The size of that computer makes it super easy to get it to friends for lan parties :)

I would love to win the ZBOX, because it would be perfect as a steam box in the living room for my daughter to game on as its small and compact.

i want the Zotac ZBOX magnus because its a big things come in little packages *wink wink*